• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's Reminsce About the Past.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

To tell you the truth, I was a dumb prick when I was eight and thought Kingdom Hearts was the gayest thing I ever heard. Turns out that I'm even more of a dumb prick when I got drawn to a commercial for Chains of Memories for the GBA and wanna know the reason why? The song. The song was so tight I made my mom download it for me for free and I was a more or less happy camper since. Anyone who's been introduced via CoM?

rajahgold

i have. i always wanted the games, but never had a playstation. so i bought the GBA game from a friend and then lost it.
4 years later i find it and pop it into my DS. im addicted again. my GF let me borrow her PS2, and i got both games at Gamestop. the rest is history.

and the song is pretty BA too..

A

Azrael

i have. i always wanted the games, but never had a playstation. so i bought the GBA game from a friend and then lost it.
4 years later i find it and pop it into my DS. im addicted again. my GF let me borrow her PS2, and i got both games at Gamestop. the rest is history.

and the song is pretty BA too..

Oh hell yeah. I remembered pestering my mom for it.

HerGuitar

Argh, still trying to find the PS2 version in stores :/ I want to play the GBA version as well, maybe I'll find it used? :S

bluefroggygirl

com was the first kh game that i owned :D.
and i mean the original gameboy version too,
when i saw it in a video game store for like $5 i literally freaked for my parents to buy it x).

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I actually played this one first. I originally wanted KH1, but didn't have a PS2 at the time and when i finally got one just sort of forgot about KH1. Then the commercial for CoM came and I became interested in KH again. Some may say I only like CoM because it was my first KH, but personally I still think it beats all the other KHs in gameplay and story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back