• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why are Ven's eyes lifeless? because he's DEAD!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dallas robinson

Yeah, he looks like he actually DIES! okay, now before you guys jump on me and say i dunno shit. here is some details.

One, his eyes are lifeless/dull/blank this is usually anime code for "this character is dead or not in their right mind". Anyone who watches a lot of anime would pic this up right away.

two, sorry that blanket isn't for warming him up. it's a funeral shroud. common thing in funerals in japan and other cultures.

three. the person sitting next to Ven in the blanket/shroud is aqua or terra. you can clearly see arm/ shoulder skin exposed in the moonlight. those two designs are the ones that that make sense.

four, look at how the body is placed on the tree. like a sack of potatoes. would you ever lay someone on a tree like that to "warm them up"? His body is obviously totally limp and not placed with care like for a living being.

five, look at the chain of shots in the trailer

-limp body of ven and someone next to it looking at the sky
-close up of ven's lifeless eyes
-kid sora looking up into the sky as 'star' falls like in the starting video from KH1

it kinda suggest a death and rebirth

and the final suggestion... the title of the game "birth by sleep". Sleep is often a metaphor for death. So it seems that we see the death of Ven going to the 'birth' of sora.

so, that's what i got. feel free to spam me with " you don't know jack now". i look forward to the debate X-D

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
three. the person sitting next to Ven in the blanket/shroud is aqua or terra. you can clearly see arm/ shoulder skin exposed in the moonlight. those two designs are the ones that that make sense.

That was Ven's arm going up as if reaching for the stars. :X

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Ven isn't dead
he's just depressed that he won't see Terra and Aqua anymore and because he couldn't stop his friend.
he also probably lost the ability to wield a Key

dallas robinson

if ven became a part of sora somehow you could explain that roxas looks like ven because that's who sora was in "another life" so to speak.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nah he isnt dead, in kingdom hearts 1 kairi had the same look when she lost her heart.

dallas robinson

yes, so depressed that he's just laying limply on a tree? the man is so depressed that he can't even sit up straight? wow, that's one really depressed kid.

hey, at least they bothered to prop kairi up. but yes you have a very good point. also that would mean that ven is a "prince of heart"? or else how could his body remain after having his heart taken?

Lonbilly

Awards
hey, at least they bothered to prop kairi up. but yes you have a very good point. also that would mean that ven is a "prince of heart"? or else how could his body remain after having his heart taken?

There were no Heartless in that time, so if his heart was separated from his body there would be no Nobody, so it would probably just sit there.

Either way I doubt he's dead. If anything I think he's just sort of in a trance like Cloud was in the end of Crisis Core.

Also, try not to double post.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
yes Ven becomes an emo kid because he just lost his best friends.
imagine seeing your best friend die in front of you while you were helpless to do anything
maybe he lost his heart?
maybe he's depressed that Terra and Aqua are gone?
who knows?
his body can stay that way cause he puts enough energy into holding himself up.

Yuuki

well kairis heart went inside sora to be save, how do we know ven's heart didnt do the same?

what would happen to his body? theres no nobodies in BBS what else would happen to it?

dallas robinson

disney would TOTALLY allow death! it's in all there films! even the animated ones. Kerchek dies, Mufaisa dies, Bambi's mom dies, i caould name countles other movies that disney has in which charaters die. and GOOD charaters not just the bad guys.

Yuuki

disney would TOTALLY allow death! it's in all there films! even the animated ones. Kerchek dies, Mufaisa dies, Bambi's mom dies, i caould name countles other movies that disney has in which charaters die. and GOOD charaters not just the bad guys.
still doesnt prove ven is dead =/

Lonbilly

Awards

If anything, they censor more in KH than any Disney films. And if anything I doubt they would kill Ven, seeing as how he would still be alive in someway, whether his heart in Sora or in CoA.

dallas robinson

oh, even better! i never thought of that. if Ven's heart goes into sora then he was holding 3 hearts?
why wern't three released when he used the dark keyblade when releasing kairies heart? would make sense why they are looking for the chamber of awakining. if ven's body was there he could bring him back.

(i assume the chamber of awaking is the chair in the white room he's limply sitting on in the trailer)

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Ven is not dead
KH is the only Disney game tht I've ever played that when you die you don't die
you just lose your heart
Ven doesn't die he just becomes lifeless cause of a traumatic event

dallas robinson

"still doesnt prove ven is dead =/"

I didn't mean it as proof he was dead just that death and disney go hand and hand. disney was never scared to kill off a good guy.

dallas robinson

hmm, as for actual "death" in kingdom hearts. all i remember are the bad guys. Clayton definity dies, Scar dies, Mufasia definitly dies. I think Shang yu (mulian) dies... Borroboss REALLY dies! shot in the heart actually...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back