• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeofHearts18

Every scene that took place in "DI" in Days were from Castle Oblivion.

well good point. guess that also could be possible that ven is in CO but he is imagining he is in DI wathcing the stars? but i still cannot figure out who that cloaked figure is if it is terra, then it kinda proves that he is xehanort. it cannot be an org member obviously but who can it be? it could be either ansem or MX if you are right about him being in CO.

EDIT: but how did riku get there? idk. i didn't understand any of the scenes in DI in Days.

diogo14

how is he laying in CO if it clearly shows DI? and what do you mean by " at least i hope they do"? do what? revive ven?

The same way he got off The Gathering Place, perhaps?

Cloaked shadow?
On Destiny Islands?

Not like we've ever seen that before

I tought that too.. But it would be too early for him to appear.. at least in BBS present

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
045.jpg

Awards
well good point. guess that also could be possible that ven is in CO but he is imagining he is in DI wathcing the stars? but i still cannot figure out who that cloaked figure is if it is terra, then it kinda proves that he is xehanort. it cannot be an org member obviously but who can it be? it could be either ansem or MX if you are right about him being in CO.

EDIT: but how did riku get there? idk. i didn't understand any of the scenes in DI in Days.

Seeing the posture of the cloaked figure, it might as well be Master Xehanort. MX always had that leaning forward posture.

BladeofHearts18

^but the cloaked figure is Ansem SoD

how. that is impossible since xehanort becomes a heartless a few years after BBS. and anyway, why would ANSEM SOD want to see ven if all he cares about is darkness? it still cannot be ansem SOD. i think it is Ansem the wise, terra or MX. probably MX if ven is in CO.

H

Haxon

first you say the blanket is to thaw him now you say he is a baby? you have problems. AND HE IS NOT A BABY WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT? WOULD A BABY HAVE FULLY GROWN HAIR? IT IS CONFIRMED TO BE VEN AT HIS CURRENT AGE!
Ahaha oh my god I was being sarcastic. Didnt you see my argument a couple pages back?
lol you just made my day sir.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Looking at the size of Ven's head in the scene where he is wrapped in the white clothe on DI, I can tell by the head to body ratio that he is definantly not a baby.

αsiя

space coke
how. that is impossible since xehanort becomes a heartless a few years after BBS. and anyway, why would ANSEM SOD want to see ven if all he cares about is darkness? it still cannot be ansem SOD. i think it is Ansem the wise, terra or MX. probably MX if ven is in CO.

I was talking about the picture Dogen posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back