• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel-less

Also, Aqua was in the beach at TWTNW
aquabeach.jpg

TWTNW...really? Looks more like Dark Meridian.

Sadie808

@Dogenzaka
Its the place Were Xemnas is talking to Roxas
And were Sora & riku end up after beating Xemnas

H

Haxon

Whose post were you listening to. And I'm not Japanese.
What do you mean? And I never said you were Japanese... I said nobody ever thought he looked like a baby, so you saying you thought he looked like a baby is either trying to back up your lie, or you are a retard.
Also, Aqua was in the beach at TWTNW
aquabeach.jpg

Sorry, I was off, but still SE starts their games at least a year I'd say before they announce them. Since it was announced fall 2007, I'd say they started it in mid-to-fall 2006. so 3 years. :p
You mean that place where Roxas and Xemnas are at? I wonder why she is there, and why she is crying. :confused:

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
the Dark Margin?
anyway Aqua is probably seeing something
like Terra disappearing or Ven?
Aqua seems to only cry in this one scene
wonder what she is seeing?
also does anyone hav any ideas on who Vanitas is?

Hirun

2cyhedg.png

Still easily my favorite picture.

o77dza.png

I believe the "object" above the blanket is the extended arm of Ven and his keyblade because he is frozen with his arm out. Possibly thawing. The "cloaked shadow" looks sort of like Terra when zoomed in, and it looks cloaky because his pants are uber baggy?

1zuffc.png

Wrapped ven for reference.

H

Haxon

2cyhedg.png

Still easily my favorite picture.

o77dza.png

I believe the "object" above the blanket is the extended arm of Ven and his keyblade because he is frozen with his arm out. Possibly thawing. The "cloaked shadow" looks sort of like Terra when zoomed in, and it looks cloaky because his pants are uber baggy?

1zuffc.png

Wrapped ven for reference.
Thats what I thought, the reason for the blanket is to thaw him out.

And is that last pick Ven as a baby? I mean, just look at it! Thats deffidently a baby.

BladeofHearts18

Thats what I thought, the reason for the blanket is to thaw him out.

And is that last pick Ven as a baby? I mean, just look at it! Thats deffidently a baby.

first you say the blanket is to thaw him now you say he is a baby? you have problems. AND HE IS NOT A BABY WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT? WOULD A BABY HAVE FULLY GROWN HAIR? IT IS CONFIRMED TO BE VEN AT HIS CURRENT AGE!

BladeofHearts18

>_>
Ven is alive or somewhat alive D:

he has the same expression as kairi when she lost her heart. i am guessing after ven was frozen, something happened to him and he lost "it"? ( "it" is the thing MX was talking about. maybe his heart. idk how or why though. could have something to do with sora).

BladeofHearts18

Maybe that picture shows Ven's origins. I mean maybe he was born and left in Destiny Islands.

i doubt it. what is the cloaked figure and the (keyblade) near ven? the theory that aqua wrapped him around so he would defrost due to what happened to him makes more sense since he is holding his keyblade in the position that he did when he was frozen. ( possibly. unless that is aqua or her keyblade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back