• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
So recently Nomura said there is going to be a secret boss for BBS
So who do you guys think it will be
I know its to early to tell but just give your best guess on who it can be

In KH it was Xemnas
In KH2 it was Lingering Sentiment

So what about BBS
Someone from the past (keyblade wars)
Or someone that we'll see in the future games (mystery game/KH3)

Nomura said:
"Yet again, there is a Secret Boss. We made an opponent that was difficult to devise a strategy against [transcend/cross over thought processes]; We wanted to modify the landmark (boss?? Terra in FM+?)"

Hikari221

I would imagine that it's someone we'll be seeing in a future game, or maybe even Genesis-a-la-Sephiroth. I very much doubt that it will be Genesis, but I can dream right?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Formula for Secret Boss success:
Take character from Secret Movie + Add a shitload of scary uber moves and enigmatic dialogue = Secret Boss success.

Formula applied in KH1FM and KH2FM.

Kurt Zisa and Clock Tower Phantom are awesome exceptions that Nomura should be ashamed about not treating future KH games with.

Marvel-less

Will it actually be in the original or the FM version. :-/ if it's for FM I could care less. lol

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I hope it's not a story-related secret boss and maybe Gilgamesh. I heard awhile back rumors floating around back at the SE thing a year or two ago that he may appear. Wasn't it like DK3 or something like that? Anyway, I'm hoping there's more than one secret boss, but the interview seems to make it out like there is only one.

Diarradudi

I think the secret boss maybe the really truly evil of the game, a character from the keyblade wars, and the one who is gonna be the bad guy in kh3.

00 Raiser Fan

I have a feeling the secret boss, or atleast one of them if there is more than one, is Sora himself.
Kinda like what happened with lingering sentiment, I really have a feeling they'll let us fight him for once through some kind of portal or something, though its highly not possible, it could be.

Or maybe its master Eraqus, after you're done with everything he tells you that you've finally become a master or something and decides to take you on master to master. That wouldn't make him a secret boss but would make him an out of the story boss, maybe thats what Nomura considers secret boss.

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Formula for Secret Boss success:
Take character from Secret Movie + Add a shitload of scary uber moves and enigmatic dialogue = Secret Boss success.

Formula applied in KH1FM and KH2FM.

Kurt Zisa and Clock Tower Phantom are awesome exceptions that Nomura should be ashamed about not treating future KH games with.

I agree with you on Kurt Ziza and Phantom. I almost thought you met them to, but no. I kind of don't like how Phantom has such a limited arsenal of attacks, but he still is challenging. You can't just focus solely on him, nor you can't just use X a lot. It doesn't work that way. Why can't the KH series have more bosses like that? I'd love to see more bosses where magic is more effective at times than normal attacks or even magic is needed to null various aliments, attacks, or expose a weakness. Either way, I agree that the KH series needs more Kurt Zizas and Phantoms, along with another Ice Titan or two. I loved how using Aero against him only brought forth huge undeflectable (yet blockable) ice missles btw.

Sora's Guardian

i think the secret boss will be from the new enemy for KH3

I think I have to agree, considering the trend of the previous secret bosses and how they lead to the next game. The boss may not be the actual enemy, like lingering sentiment (even though its noncanon), but it could at least be a character to be in KH3.

Lonbilly

Awards
i think the secret boss will be from the new enemy for the Mystery KH which is not KH3

Fix'd.

It's more likely to be that if it is a story-related/teaser boss fight for the next game.

Sora166

mmmm well i would like something tht u would be able to fight along side ur team mates not like Kh2 when they r thr when u talk to Sepherpoph and then they disappear tht was really gay. it would be cool if u had to fight MX and his apprentice along side ur team plus the king tht would be interesting.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Xehanort
FTW!

and btw i hope the mystry game turns out to be KH3
maybe namoura was just trying to hide it ,i mean cmon three side stories (coded,bbs,days) now has to be the time for the big finish=KH3 :lol:

Lonbilly

Awards
Xehanort
FTW!

and btw i hope the mystry game turns out to be KH3
maybe namoura was just trying to hide it ,i mean cmon three side stories (coded,bbs,days) now has to be the time for the big finish=KH3 :lol:

Nomura already said the Mystery KH game isn't KH3. Plus, he said that the game would tie up loose ends for KH3, no? So I'm guessing it is, in no way, KH3.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Wouldn't it be ****ing cool if on Terra's gameplay, when you beat the game 100% and went to the Gathering Place, Sora came through a portal in his KH2 outfit. And RAPED you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back