• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Replica?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VX-Rogue

Just a question, because this has always bugged me. I've looked all over and haven't been able to come up with an answer. What happens to the Riku Replica from Chain of Memories?

Gram

Banned
Awards
riku kills him

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Just a question, because this has always bugged me. I've looked all over and haven't been able to come up with an answer. What happens to the Riku Replica from Chain of Memories?

It's explained in-game in Reverse-Rebirth, a Riku scenario that becomes playable after you beat Sora's Scenario in both the original CoM as well as Re:CoM.
If you can't be bothered with playing, I'll add a bit to the spoiler Anagram wrote.

Repliku meets up with Axel who manipulates him into absorbing Zexion's powers. He hopes to beat Riku so as to rid the original, and thus he could be his own person. Twisted sort of logic much that gets him killed at the end by Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back