• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua concerning physics[no perversity intended)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
look at pictures of her from he backside clearly NO BRA! no strapless since this is in the past

I don't really get what you mean about "this is the past." KH really has no particular time setting. Even back around BBS's time, there was a computer, Ansem the Wise's computer. It had to of been built sometime before Xehanort and the apprentices overthrew him and therefore, it could of easily existed during the time of BBS, even if it never gets mentioned or even shown in the game. Now.. ehh. forget it. .. My point is that KH has NO particular time setting. The only timeline we know about is the timeline of the games.

Wait.. nevermind.. that's a good enough explanation (Sahrvergnugen's) for me..

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow someone actually made a thread about aqua's chi chis =/
damn pervert, this is a disney game! do you think they would make aqua's chi chis fly around like crazy?
><

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i just realized ther breasts looks like a giant dick lol.

what? her boobs are big! :(

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Of course not! This is serious stuff here and is really important to the series!
wow i didnt know moving boobs were that importants =/

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
You're talking as if boobs not bouncing isn't more realistic than a gigantic key that appears and disappears. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back