• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

His name is....?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who could "HE" be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrex

okay so i understand the conflict on who is who here but i think , personally, it might me riku cuz he was originally chosen as a keyblad weilder, thus maybe the reason sora was sitting alone in the flashback/flashfoward?:confused::confused:

crazzyBRY

It's obviously sora..

DiZ is talking while the scenes are changing.. and he's talking about a keyblade wielder boy who will save the world.. and his name is.. then it shows sora..

it's just a dramatic scene.. you don't have to think hard.. if you think hard.. this will happens.. making a thread like this..lol

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
It's obviously sora..

DiZ is talking while the scenes are changing.. and he's talking about a keyblade wielder boy who will save the world.. and his name is.. then it shows sora..

it's just a dramatic scene.. you don't have to think hard.. if you think hard.. this will happens.. making a thread like this..lol

I wouldn't be too sure; I bet it's a character we are least suspecting.

Petrex

yeah but theres a good chance it might just be riku because sora wasnt ever destined to be anything i think.....

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
yeah but theres a good chance it might just be riku because sora wasnt ever destined to be anything i think.....

It's being directed at Sora, though. Plus, Nomura has said fate doesn't occur by chance, meaning Sora has always been destined to become a Keyblade Master and to get the Kingdom Key from Riku. So Sora was destined to be someone.

Petrex

It's being directed at Sora, though. Plus, Nomura has said fate doesn't occur by chance, meaning Sora has always been destined to become a Keyblade Master and to get the Kingdom Key from Riku. So Sora was destined to be someone.

this i hadnt heard about so its a very strong fact that it must be sora but dont forget alot of things arent what they seem especially starting from the unknown past....

Petrex

the years are a bit off?

okay i am 100% sure this has come up before but who cares,

bbs takes 10 yrs before khI and sora is supposidly 13-14 right? so how does this work, with the fact thet "HE" might be sora theyre referring to in the trailer for bbs,

"His name is..."

Chris211

Re: the years are a bit off?

"His name is" then they show a kh 2 Sora on the papou tree I believe. No one knows when DiZ says this, well at least I dont.

Petrex

i see but this is why the story line is confusing because supposidly in the video aqua and i think terra are looking at the baby so its just like,.... maybe it happens to be a new character.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

They obviously show Sora in BBS at the age of 4-5

They show a baby in the game. No time frame is given when that baby is left at the Island.

Time frame is not screwed up at all

Erlix

I think its Sora cuz even if he has Riku's keyblade(wiich is his now) he would have gotten another one anyway because he has a strong heart. Thats not the only thing that makes him special he also sees light in darkness and he is the only one that can open the door to darkness and free whoever needs to be free xD

Seems like BBS is gonna tell us why Sora is so special besides the keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back