• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Arcanum

hey guys. im brand new. what do u guys think the BBS secret trailer will consist of? i mean i know that it is about kh3, but what do u think?

crazzyBRY

kh1 secret ending = 2 keyblade FANS:WOAH!!

kh2 secret ending = MANY KEYBLADE ON GROUND.. FANS:WTF?

BBS secret ending = Floating Keyblade like FFVersus XIII..FANS:BYTERZ!! It's theres anyways

=X

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't think it will be about KH3, but most likely something more about the BBS characters and/or Xehanort.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
It will probably be an enigmatic CGI clip that won't really reveal anything about the game it features.

just like the previous ones.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
It Could be a trailer to Kingdom Hearts(seeing that the next game after that is Kingdom Hearts), or maybe the mysterious KH game Nomura was talking about.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
It Could be a trailer to Kingdom Hearts(seeing that the next game after that is Kingdom Hearts),
I doubt the secret ending would be just a trailer to KH. But i do think there will be something that will lead directly to KH1 possibly in the credits
or maybe the mysterious KH game Nomura was talking about.
Most likely this IMO because nobody knows what this will be about and leave us all like "OMG what just happened"

djam2410

i think that the secret trailer will consist of CGI footage of the apprentices giving into the darkness and tying in the ten years leading up to kh1

and then at the end,

i think it will show sora sitting on the papou tree, with riku and kairi

and then show them reading king mickeys letter, letting it drop to the ground

because of its contents...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I'm sorry, but what's this about a secret trailer?

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
I'm sorry, but what's this about a secret trailer?
In a recent blog of Nomura's he talked about how he was working on the secret ending of BBS
Ill pull up a link if i can find it

EDIT: here's the link...... Kingdom Hearts Official Blog.

and here's a quote from the blog

Nomura; said:
We also still have the Opening Movie, the Secret Movie, the CM and the PV to edit. But that will be on a later day. Next week we will be working on the CM for FFXIII.
So we’re working quite hard now, and I have to get going. I have to get to the editing studio. When I have another opportunity I will write again soon. Thank you.
Director
Tetsuya Nomura

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Days couldn't really have one given it's story and it's focus on Org. XIII. BBS is more new material that can be worked with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back