• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would have happened if Roxas had never fought Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absent axel

Roxas meets up with riku and they decide to enter the castle wheeeeee. They meet xigbar and kill him, Etcetra. Then there is one org member left, princess mansex. So they pwn him since he was pretty easy in KH2, then roxas shoots a lazor from his keyblade to destroy kingdom hearts and riku go yay lets meet up with sora. Suddenly ansem comes out and goes muhahahahah! Riku and roxas pwn him forever then they leave castle that shouldnt of been but just is. They go to the mansion where roxas makes out with namine for 5 minutes. Then he goes in sora. Then sora awakes, and goes home. THE END.

Nah, all in seriousness though roxas would have been pwnt.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Anyone, Smile?

It's a tricky question since there're a lot of things to keep in mind. Xion wanted to be defeated, after all, which adds up with why she was defeated, despite being boosted by Sora's Memories, the new "Body" Xemnas gave her, and absorbing most of Roxas's powers.

If it's Sora, Donald and Goofy though, I think they could've pulled it off.

Xion did that?? I thought Namine did!!

I never got why people think Namine was the one that said that :\ look at Days and look at what was said in that scene. It makes absolutely no sense for it to have been Namine who said that. Especially the whole "Memories of you and I" Part. When did Namine ever meet Roxas in Days for it to make sense?

TrueRoxas527

Okay, if Roxas didn't fight Riku, he would have idiotically killed himself wanting to take on Xigbar or Xaldin. Xigbar with two lightning-fast guns and Xaldin with 6 Sharp pointy objects or killed everyone making Kingdom hearts explode.
And, just for thos who don't understand.

Naminé was the one who called out to RIku, because don't forget, she wants Sora to wake up just as much as Xion does, and it was with her and DiZ that Riku was told to fight Roxas in the end, both wanted Riku to beat him.
Naminé also has the power to play with the memories in other people's hearts along with Sora, and could have easily sent him a message through his heart.
Besides, Xion doesn't exist anymore. She got absorbed into Roxas, and notice how Roxas didn't hear that voice?

It was definitely Naminé.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And, just for thos who don't understand.

It seems to me like you're the one that doesn't understand.

Besides, Xion doesn't exist anymore. She got absorbed into Roxas, and notice how Roxas didn't hear that voice?

You're forgetting one very important line that is all I need to completely debunk what you said before I even get into the technicalities.
"Memories of me and you will always be inside him"

Namine didn't even meet Roxas before KH2. So there wouldn't have been Memories of her and Roxas to exist inside Sora

And another fun quote

I'm a part of you, just as I'm a part of Sora

Namine, despite coming from Sora, is NOT a PART of him. That is why she returned to Kairi, and not to Roxas and/or Sora, unlike Xion

And then we get to the whole fun fun fun part of Riku seeing flashes of his Memories of Xion once he held onto the Oblivion, indicating Xion's relation to it. That's part of why Roxas couldn't hear her - the link to Xion was the Oblivion, which aside from being held by Riku, links to Riku-relations due to the nature of the Oblivion and what it's based on.

Xion being absorbed into Roxas is actually EXACTLY what let this whole thing happen, as she didn't stop existing - she remains inside Sora, albeit in a dormant state.

So, to put it shortly:

It was definitely Naminé.

It was Xion. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back