• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

i don't get the Sora part.. WAAAAAH TOO MANY SPOILERS

"unmasked vanitas" WTF STUPID SQUARE ENIX BBS ADVERTISERS GOD FUCKING DAMN THANKS A LOT.

I don't think his face was shown. In the rough translation it said something about a helmet, so I think it just shows his helmet by itself and him talking.

H

Haxon

- In room just like the Room of Sleep we see Ven sitting on a chair sleeping.
- Xehanort and Eraqus talk about the keyblade war.
- TAV talk about becoming Masters [in the future]
- Eraqus tells Aqua to watch over Terra.
- Xehanort tells Terra to take down Vanitas [huh!?]
- Aqua touches a sleeping Vanitas, and Vanitas says “Ahahahahahaha”
- Xehanort says “What about Ven”, Vanitas (unmasked) says “I’ll make him stronger.”
- Xehanort “Each time the world is in danger a boy comes to save it. It won’t be you Terra.”
- The Land of Departure covered in darkness.
- Aqua standing in front of Castle Oblivion.
- [Not sure about this one. Think it’s saying that they are showing what was shown in the secret movie.]
- Terra asks Riku “Why do you want to go to other worlds?”
- Sora sees light in the darkness.
- Kairi, Aqua and Mickey
- Axel, Saix and Ven have a conversation They’re all about the same age. Axel looks a bit like Hayner and is wearing a scarf, Saix has on clothing with a moon symbol. (They are all in Radient Garden?)
- When fighting against Xehanort Terra is covered in darkness. (They are in a place that looks like the Kingdom Hearts door at the end of KH1)
- I am Master Aqua!
- The last scene says “His name is...” Sora is sitting in a Paopu (don’t know what the English spelling is sorry) fruit wearing the clothes he had on from KHII.

Guys I seriously think I have no pulse :53:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

This is what Olivia, from HeartStation, said about the trailer (she's at Jump Festa)

I was only able to watch it once, so I'm likely to forget things.

Castle Oblivion is back, Terra appears in it in high quality graphics running through a hall, the trailer opens with Ven in the center of a room sitting lopsided lihea doll, and a scene with Aqua in front of the castle with what looks like a post frozen Ven wrapped up in a white cloth.
The last scene is KH2 Sora sitting on the paopu tree alone watching the sunset.

Axel/Lea and Saix/? appear in Radiant Gardens, they look about 13 or so, Ven is with them and he looks older than them.
Scenes of Terra absorbed in darkness, Aqua calling herself Master Aqua, Terra giving Ven a fancy wooden keyblade that resembles Vanitas keyblade.

A gameplay scene where Aqua fights Vanitas and a cutscene where Vanitas lays defeated and Aqua tries to remove his mask but before she can he quivers and lets out an extremely shrill laugh. Later Master Xehanort is questioning Vanitas about Ven and he is holding his mask at his hip but the camera angle avoids his face.

Oh ho ho. BbS looks like it may just be good (hopefully). Thanks for updating on that Audo.

DrTempo

OK...Now I REALLY wanna see this trailer!

αsiя

space coke

Castle Oblivion is back, Terra appears in it in high quality graphics running through a hall, the trailer opens with Ven in the center of a room sitting lopsided lihea doll, and a scene with Aqua in front of the castle with what looks like a post frozen Ven wrapped up in a white cloth.

Axel/Lea and Saix/? appear in Radiant Gardens, they look about 13 or so, Ven is with them and he looks older than them.
Scenes of Terra absorbed in darkness, Aqua calling herself Master Aqua, Terra giving Ven a fancy wooden keyblade that resembles Vanitas keyblade.

A gameplay scene where Aqua fights Vanitas and a cutscene where Vanitas lays defeated and Aqua tries to remove his mask but before she can he quivers and lets out an extremely shrill laugh. Later Master Xehanort is questioning Vanitas about Ven and he is holding his mask at his hip but the camera angle avoids his face.
Wow this is just getting better and better

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

so.. post ice ven..

ven is frozen, wrapped in a white towel..

oh my, he isn't dead, is he?

and taking him to CO? goddamn i see where this is headed GODDAMN STUPID SPOILERS.

miiworld2

Awards

Thanks Lissar and Audo for the translation and the trailer info from HeartStation. I had a feeling Castle Oblivion would show up in the game.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I have a feeling that the Sunset Horizons fight will not be the last part of the game, but probably Castle Oblivion.

And it looks like Aqua may survive past BbS.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

I wonder, is the doll-like Ven after the post frozen one or are they there simultaneously...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Saix's original wearing a clothing with a moon symbol and Lea wearing a scarf, first zippers and now scarfs. Come on, Nomura, you can do better than that! :D Hoping Saix smile back then.

This pretty much reveals that Castle Oblivion is confirm. (MX home sweet home?)

Awards

AQUA VS. VANITAS?! FUCKING AWSOME!!! ...But, no Mickey? Hopefully they'll have the extended trailer 2morrow. (if there is one)

αsiя

space coke

so.. post ice ven..

ven is frozen, wrapped in a white towel..

oh my, he isn't dead, is he?

and taking him to CO? goddamn i see where this is headed GODDAMN STUPID SPOILERS.

OMG I see it too

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

Info overload...

When Sora is shown with the KH II clothes, is it actually teenage, KH II Sora, or is it little kid Sora with the black clothes?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

why the hell is KH2 Sora in this trailer

what if all we know is a LIE

jk

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

This is what Olivia, from HeartStation, said about the trailer (she's at Jump Festa)

Ven wrapped in a white cloth? Did he...oh :confused: Did Nomura finally grow some balls and actually kill and I mean literally killed a main KH character?

crazzyBRY

the only thing i like most is the one in the bold =X

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

i dont get the last partm sor wearing the clothing from KH2 why is that in BBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back