• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another theory on why Roxas looks like Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xion1992

i'll keep this fairly straight and to the point. roxas looks like ven, my theory on why that is, is as follows: something was happening to soras heart when he was 4 or 5 (however old he was during the events of BBS). seeing this Ven decides to sacrifice himself to save sora by mending soras hear with his own. this could give roxas the appearance of ven, it would also explain why sora and ven seem so similar personality wise. let me know what you think, still fairly new to the forums, please don't flame.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ummm no i dont agree =/
whats wrong with sora's heart? how did ven know getting erase would help sora?

xion1992

ok, a bit of an addition/elaboration to it. possibly sora's heart is too weak and would give into the darkness too easily. if ven mended soras heart with his own before the whole "erase me" bit perhaps the erase me part is ven feeling the after effects of his actions and not wanting to continue through the pain. if it were to happen after perhaps ven foresaw that MX wanted to use his heart for evil intentions so he asks to be erased before that can happen, but after seeing/sensing (however they measure the strength of ones heart) how weak soras heart is at that point in time but also seeing the potential in sora, he decides to put his heart to a better use than to just be erased.

Yuuki

i see well i still dont agree, seeing as how sora is in the series i dont think he is weak enough to fall into darkness =/
i would understand if it was riku but sora XD
nah.

xion1992

yeah, it was just something that popped into my head after having been up for the past 19 hours or so.

Yuuki

yeah, it was just something that popped into my head after having been up for the past 19 hours or so.
hahahahaha i see =/
keep trying

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Hmm I just think Ven becomes a part of Sora's heart. Then he becomes a memory and explains why roxas looks like Ven. Their must have been some deep connection between Sora and Ven.

i guess this could be the same as Terra to Riku or Aqua to Kairi too...

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The deep connection between Kairi and Aqua would be probably be to the fact about kairi not being able to wield a keyblade (My speculation is about Aqua being in contempt by Organization XIII and the search of the "Room of Awakening")

and as for Terra and Riku, probably dealing with the path of darkness. It's kinda all making sense now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back