• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did Roxas go through The Awakening in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGizzles456

Shouldn't he have gone through it during Days?

Last edited by a moderator:

abey34

Wasn't his awakening in KH2 a simulation based off of Sora's memories and crap? And in the new trailer you see Ven going through a awakening.....I still think Ven= Roxas but with twist and stuff

I dont know though...just random thoughts

thesupersakura

Wasn't his awakening in KH2 a simulation based off of Sora's memories and crap? And in the new trailer you see Ven going through a awakening.....I still think Ven= Roxas but with twist and stuff

I dont know though...just random thoughts

Good thought, but you'd then have to explain how he completes Sora and where he was the whole time during KH and why he has Sora's memories instead of Ven's in KH2 and Days.

ICECOOL113

well if we haven't seen him at the end of Days then we be left like wondering HOW DID HE END UP AT TWILIGHT TOWN FORGETTING EVERYTHING IN KH2! but it was Diz who did that since Riku knocked him our cold.
**make sure to visit my thread Another famous voice!?!?!?!?!?!?! by me icecool113**

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
well if we haven't seen him at the end of Days then we be left like wondering HOW DID HE END UP AT TWILIGHT TOWN FORGETTING EVERYTHING IN KH2! but it was Diz who did that since Riku knocked him our cold.
Riku and/or DiZ moved him there and Namine tampered with his memories.

Have you even played the game?

boo_shoe2000

This is probably because he is closest to Sora and the memories of Sora are being awakened in him when he was in VR twilight town. And he was also a Zombie without any memories in the start of Days so hismemories even of Ven maybe still locked up or still inside Sora at the beginning of Days

Roxas-kh

The awakening isn't something that just keyblade bearers go through. It seems to be solely related to Sora because it wasn't as if Kairi or Riku went through the Awakening. Therefore, it would make sense that Roxas wouldn't go through the Awakening until he regained his memories of Sora and become more connected to Sora as well, which didn't happen until Kingdom Hearts II.

skatenerd

what everyone is saying makes a lot of sense. i must have been retarted then because i thought it had something to do with him getting a heart at the end of days.

The KH storyline minddf**ks me...
omg i know haha ill spend hours some days trying to think of thoeries that make sense or reasons for certain things -_- they just need to write everything in one big book after they finish all the games

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I suppose it's because he technically "forgot" how to use the Keyblade and had to go through all that to have proper use of it again.

This in a nutshell. Unless it's some BBS plot curve-ball waiting to hit us in the face, as far as we know, Roxas didn't have a Destati before he originally began using his Keyblade. That's because he was sharing his powers with Sora. However, when he was put in the virtual Twilight Town, both him and Sora lost all of their Wielding Memories (Sora from when Namine originally took it apart so she can try and restore it, and Roxas when he was put back in). Therefore, Roxas had to regain his Wielding abilities on his own as he had no one to take it from. Therefore, Destati - and Sora not needing one himself after they fused.

The awakening isn't something that just keyblade bearers go through. It seems to be solely related to Sora because it wasn't as if Kairi or Riku went through the Awakening.

1) Kairi isn't a wielder. Notice how Riku was the one that summoned the Keyblade, indicating he's the one it belonged to. While she might become a wielder in the future, if you really want an explanation to Kairi holding the Keyblade Riku gave her, beyond him willing her to hold it - she's a PoH. Plot Dues Ex Machina right there.
2) Who said Riku didn't go through a Destati? :\ for all we know he did, we just never got to see it. Since we didn't see squat from what Riku went through in KH2. So long as his Destati would've taken place between when we met him in the Land of Dragons, and when he showed up to save Kairi and Namine, it adds up.

There is a simple answer to this. He is a nobody.

Who just might have a heart so it doesn't hold.

Dragonsblight

Who just might have a heart so it doesn't hold.

If he had a heart he wouldnt have fused with Sora if he was his own being he wouldnt have been able to fuse with Sora. While i do believe that he is very closely connected to Ven i ABSOLUTELY do not believe that he is whole.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If he had a heart he wouldnt have fused with Sora if he was his own being he wouldnt have been able to fuse with Sora. While i do believe that he is very closely connected to Ven i ABSOLUTELY do not believe that he is whole.

He'd have fused back with Sora because it was Sora's B+S. Kairi already showed us that two Hearts can co-exist inside the same Body. And much like how when Sora defeated Xehanort in KH1, Riku's B+S - with XH still inside it - teleported to the Realm of Darkness where Riku's Heart was, Sora's B+S with a Heart inside it could still "return" to Sora.

tl;dr Roxas possibly having a Heart doesn't hinder his fusion with Sora.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The awakening isn't something that just keyblade bearers go through. It seems to be solely related to Sora because it wasn't as if Kairi or Riku went through the Awakening. Therefore, it would make sense that Roxas wouldn't go through the Awakening until he regained his memories of Sora and become more connected to Sora as well, which didn't happen until Kingdom Hearts II.
Where have we ever had any indication that it's only Sora who and those close to him who have these?
There is a simple answer to this. He is a nobody.
How has this got anything at all to do with Roxas' awakening?

Key of Valor

The Professor
BGizzles456 said:
Shouldn't he have gone through it during Days?

There is no conclusive evidence that the Awakening is about the Keyblade, even if Roxas and Ven's Awakenings happen to feature a Keyblade.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1) Roxas and Sora, no? :p

2) :\ I'd call being able to wield the Keyblade after going through an Awakening conclusive evidence. Since you know, that's the difference for Roxas between before and after he regained his wielding abilities in KH2.

Not being said specifically =\= lack of conclusive evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back