• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's downfall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexyishsmexy

I started thinking the other day, how will Kingdom Hearts draw to a close? Will it? Will it go on until infinity like FF? The games in KH are more connected to each other, so I'd imagine it would be harder to keep it going.

But how would it end. My biggest question: will sora die?

He has shown so much self sacrifice throughout the series, not just for his friends, or the king, but for people he knows for only a moment, and for the sake of a vast sea of world he knows nothing about. He does so kind of innocent/ignorantly, but he thinks what he is doing is good for everyone. Even when he is given orders to destroy a group of people who were 1. aiding him in killing heartless, and 2. searching for their own hearts, he kills them blindly. Organization XIII seemed so big compared to him, and he didn't even blink, he thinks he is so invincible...I think it will be his downfall.

I think Birth by Sleep will show us a world darker than the kingdom hearts we've known until present. I believe that the continuation of the story will continue that same darkness , and when the series is played out...I believe Sora will die either:
1. Thinking himself invincible and understating an enemy
or
2. Die knowingly for the sake of his friends

What do you think? Will sora ever be beaten?
If/when he is, what was the cause?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I feel I can say with almost one hundred percent certainty that Sora will not be killed off. Yes he is selfless, yes he does get himself hurt helping other people, but I just doubt Square Enix's capacity to justifiably kill off the main character of the entire series.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Sora will probably never be killed off! Have you ever seen any good, non-villain person in KH, ever die?

αsiя

space coke
I dont believe Sora will die mainly because he's the main character
I remember I thought Sora died in KH but then Kairi came and saved him
The series will probably end with number 3

Kaiju-Z

First off: I've never seen Sora claim he's invincible or act as though he is. How can he sacrifice himself and at the same time think he's invincible?! That's impossible (or improbable >3>;;; ).

Anyways, I too doubt that he'd be killed off. It's insane to think such a thing after all he's been through. I think he will retire one day, though, when he grows old or something and then we'll probably get a new protagonist (and everyone will bitch how the new one is a whiny snot compared to Sora as all compare new main chars to past ones *cough* DMC4 *cough* *cough* Metal Gear Solid 2 *cough*))

7thspade

Nope, I don't think he'll die. You forget that Kingdom Hearts has always had a light air to it and killing off the main character, well... That would make the series rather dark, right? Especially if it was the last game in the series and there was no retribution or anything.
Anywho, I bet that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be the last one.

Keelgun

Now don't take this the wrong way or anything, i love kingdom hearts and everything about the series, but i have always thought that sora dying would be for the best. It could just be my love of angst talking, but i feel like that would just add to the emotional rollercoaster that this game is. And i dont want him coming back for some bs reason either, he should stay dead.....then kairi can go super saiyan and go on a depressing rampage, killing all in her path lol.

Now, while i want this, i know that this is a square enix game based around disney....they dont have the cohones to kill off a main character. It just won't happen.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Ok, what game were you playing OP?

The Organization has never once aided Sora in killing heartless. They spent the entire series summoning heartless to him so he can kill them and they get the hearts they captured. Second of all, while all of the Org wanted hearts (except Xemnas who wanted to be a god, is this really heard to figure out. Seriously, why do people get his motives mixed up >_>) they com mitted mass genocide, killed many people and worlds to create Kingdom Hearts. If you do insist on defending them, then please tell me what justifies the sacrifice of millions for 13 people?

Yes, Sora is semi ignorant, but he never thinks of himself as invulnerable. Saving the entire universe just gives Sora the cockiness that he has in KH2. Seriously, you go save the whole universe and then NOT believe you aren't a powerful SOB.

And KH isn't the type of game to kill off the good main characters. TAV aren't even dead. Aqua is a pile of armor it seems, Ventus probly has his heart sealed in Sora, and Terra is probly off being Xehanort, or part of him. I honestly think that if a main protagonist DOES die, it'll be Riku. He has so many sins, and Im sure he still has problems with his past. If there is an instance where someone needs to sacrifice themself, it'd be Riku. Or we could just offer Donald, no one likes him anyway.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I started thinking the other day, how will Kingdom Hearts draw to a close? Will it? Will it go on until infinity like FF? The games in KH are more connected to each other, so I'd imagine it would be harder to keep it going.

But how would it end. My biggest question: will sora die?

He has shown so much self sacrifice throughout the series, not just for his friends, or the king, but for people he knows for only a moment, and for the sake of a vast sea of world he knows nothing about. He does so kind of innocent/ignorantly, but he thinks what he is doing is good for everyone. Even when he is given orders to destroy a group of people who were 1. aiding him in killing heartless, and 2. searching for their own hearts, he kills them blindly. Organization XIII seemed so big compared to him, and he didn't even blink, he thinks he is so invincible...I think it will be his downfall.

I think Birth by Sleep will show us a world darker than the kingdom hearts we've known until present. I believe that the continuation of the story will continue that same darkness , and when the series is played out...I believe Sora will die either:
1. Thinking himself invincible and understating an enemy
or
2. Die knowingly for the sake of his friends

What do you think? Will sora ever be beaten?
If/when he is, what was the cause?

WTH?!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA thats a funny joke (oh wait your serious) No never gonna happen and if you forgot Org. 13 attacked him first on both occasions.Besides there methods were just wrong. But otherwise HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sora will die. *cough*TWEWY Crossover*cough*

Um, get your shitfiction out of here. Take it to fanfiction.net where it belongs.

I think he will retire one day, though, when he grows old or something and then we'll probably get a new protagonist (and everyone will bitch how the new one is a whiny snot compared to Sora as all compare new main chars to past ones *cough* DMC4 *cough* *cough* Metal Gear Solid 2 *cough*))

THat won't happen. KH is Sora's story.

Now don't take this the wrong way or anything, i love kingdom hearts and everything about the series, but i have always thought that sora dying would be for the best. It could just be my love of angst talking, but i feel like that would just add to the emotional rollercoaster that this game is. And i dont want him coming back for some bs reason either, he should stay dead.....then kairi can go super saiyan and go on a depressing rampage, killing all in her path lol.

Now, while i want this, i know that this is a square enix game based around disney....they dont have the cohones to kill off a main character. It just won't happen.

I hate the everloving fuck out of you, your soul and your parents for conceiving you.

[QUOTEI] started thinking the other day, how will Kingdom Hearts draw to a close? Will it? Will it go on until infinity like FF? The games in KH are more connected to each other, so I'd imagine it would be harder to keep it going.
[/QUOTE]

Nomura has said that KH will end. He even has the ending in mind.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i really want sora to die, no reason why i just do

although it likely wont happen :T

*SIGH*....

Santuary

If the series was to continue after KH3, my theory is that KH3 will end Sora's story, and we will then be introduced to another KH universe, completely seperate from what we've seen in the first 2 (eventually 3) games. It will start with KH4, then KH5, and ending with KH6, (With a few side games like this current series has). I know it's extremely bold to think THAT FAR into the future, but if Square plans to keep the series going for as long as Final Fantasy is going right now, that seems like the most reasonable option.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well nomura said he had the ending in his head =/
but he likes sora too much so i dont think he will kill him

Death

Your #1 Bruh
He might kill him. After a few Decades. Xp.

Sora is the main thing about KH. Without Sora Kingdom Hearts would just be DIsney Hearts

I wonder how he'll die though. In an EPic Battle. Betrayed by Riku, Killed Saving Kairi ( Again Xp )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back