• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Significance of the title

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xTsukasa

umm i know its a stretch. but maybe he means 358/2 because roxas is both a part of sora and ven. if you think about it, there is going to be a connection between the two, and why the orginazations nobodies look identical to their somebodies, but namine and roxas dont look like their somebodies (ven is somehow involved, we just dont know how)

Boy would that please me so.

uuuh whats with you sig??? are you making a yaoi comic?

Last edited:

Roxas-kh

Just to clarify for everyone else. Regarding the quote that you posted, spoken by Nomura:

The original two that were expected to "share the 358 days" were Sora & Roxas. However, we all know that what Nomura was trying to put across was that the time period was shared by Roxas & Xion.

It always seemed to me that the creaters were always trying to push Roxas and Xion together (rather forcefully if you ask me), so it make sense that they were create the title name with the two in mind. I'm sure that before Days came out, we all had different expectations of what was to happen in it so that's why Nomura would say that by the time we beat the game, we would believe it to be a different 'two' people.

In any case, my thought process about the title meaning before I read Nomura's quote was that the title could also be understood to possibly mean, Kingdom Hearts 358 Days [and then Kingdom Hearts] 2. I don't know Japanese or anything, it just seems to happen that sometimes words are translated over in one way, that perhaps meant something different in Japanese. Just some possible spectulation that the title could have a double meaning with the 'two people' and also possibly 'Kingdom Hearts II'.

7thspade

It could be refferring to Xion and Roxas, but I'm also thinking that Roxas and Axel could be the two that the title speaks of.
Then what about Riku and Roxas? They don't really "share" the days, but both of their stories sort of link together. Roxas and Riku are both fighting to get Xion. Riku needs her so that Sora can be restored and Roxas wants her as his friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back