• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i'm bothered by this...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Hikari isnt coming back i dont think, and they really should have a new song for BBS but i doubt they will, anyways they dont reveal the song till the CV and PV anyways

Sholted

how is it too much work?

it's nto like they are the ones who invent the song

Sorry, yes that's definetly true. But I still think they won't put three (new) songs in the game, for each scenario one. Not gonna happen if you ask me. Are there games with more than one song? (Could be, I don't know)

Allister Rose

French Lover
Sorry, yes that's definetly true. But I still think they won't put three (new) songs in the game, for each scenario one. Not gonna happen if you ask me. Are there games with more than one song? (Could be, I don't know)

i agree, didnt nomura say that we will choose a little later? because if he did then that means all three would share 1 opening

Rexy

Bronze Member
It will probably be by her. Days, CoM and Re: CoM (Maybe Coded) got previous songs. I thin kBBS will be the same.

if it is, well i'm tired of Simple and Clean, it appeared in Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts (Re): Chains of Memories -->2 games
i like sanctuary and i appears only in Kingdom Hearts II and kingdom hearts 358/2 days so i think if its some of the old songs it should be a sanctuary remix [the others were remixes right?]

Last edited:

CCs_No1_Fanboy

For the main menu we can atleast expect a slower piano version of Fate of the Unkown.

For the theme song, I dont see S&C or Sanctuary actually fitting with BbS. A darker theme seems appropriate. Maybe a lyrical version of Fate of the Unkmown? I expect some surprises.

And if Disney does decide to pay, maybe UH will be back.

Why...?

What are you, a stalker? I mean, do you normally l
I think BbS really should have an own song. It is a side game, but certainly a very important one. I think it can be almost called a main game, except that it is on a handheld and does not have a number in the title.
If you call a game that explains the purpose of the keyblade, tells why Ven looks like Roxas, tells what created heartless, tells who all of the Org. XIII people are, explains the whole series, and has three different storys, then KHI and KHII don't matter, now do they?:wink:

Rexy

Bronze Member
when is jump feista

25 characters

i thinhk it is 19 december...well thats whats in wikipedia:
"Birth by Sleep is expected to make its final public appearance before its Japanese release at Jump Festa 2010 on December 19, 2009 where a playable demo as well as new footage from the game will be present and shown"

roxas x40

well i heard Utada or whatever wasnt doing anymore kingdom hearts songs for future kh games. i think she said they werent paying her enough:31:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
well i heard Utada or whatever wasnt doing anymore kingdom hearts songs for future kh games. i think she said they werent paying her enough:31:
That's more or less what she said, yes.

7thspade

I'd like a new theme song, but hey, it's a video game. The storyline and gameplay are important.
And people shouldn't be so paranoid over the fact that we haven't heard a new song. Whenever they released a new game with a new theme song, we didn't hear it until the commercials came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back