• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i'm bothered by this...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marluxia101

i mean...it's like a month away from it's release and still no word for a main theme song for bbs?!

what is wrong with square enix?! kingdom hearts is as big as final fantasy and all the media hype
and coverage is focused on ff13.

i know ff13 is like 9 days away and it's obvious there should be more news about it.
but cmon...still no word whether utada is getting replaced or not?

i hope a new trailer featuring the new theme is released at jump festa....
cuz if bbs does not have a new theme song.... that's just epic fail!!!

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

i didnt think side games got there own theme songs..... i they normally reuse songs from mainstream games... i do remember reading somewhere that Utada wouldnt be doing the next theme but idk... i may not even have a theme :eek:

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Even if they hire a new singer, I don't think they'd have time to make and finish the song by the time BBS arrives.

Sholted

I think BbS really should have an own song. It is a side game, but certainly a very important one. I think it can be almost called a main game, except that it is on a handheld and does not have a number in the title.

skatenerd

well personally i think if they used utuda for every song even though for 358 and com were reused. i still dont see why after 4 great games why they would randomly have a different singer come in. but hey im not making the game so idk haha. anything is possible in the world of square enix.

ArmoredCrown

Personally, I hope that there isn't a theme song like that, I mean I REALLY hated simple and clean. They should just stick with that song that doesn't have any singing that's playing in the background on the site and the trailers.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Let's remember the theme song for 358/2 Days was heard in a trailer at a game show, so it is possible we will hear the theme song in the trailer for BBS at Jump Festa later this month.

Trust me we will have alot more BBS news on worlds and a trailer and possibly another interview between the 19th and 30th of this month.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I dont think they hold the theme song in high priority so maybe they were just worried about getting the game done on time.

Key to Truth

Awards
Well, they probably picked a song and singer long ago and made the intro without saying anything to keep to to release the info later, i really hope this game gets an opening song, it deserves it... They could have just made a voiced version of Fate of the Unknown, like the remix they made for the last TGS trailer but voiced, or something like that.

Last edited:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Are we sure it isnt sanctuary or simple and clean?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by _EX
I dont think they hold the theme song in high priority so maybe they were just worried about getting the game done on time.

^This. The main focus is the game itself, not the theme song.

Also, Utada's already said that she's not going to write songs for KH anymore because Disney was asking too much and not giving enough in return. They need to learn not to be so stingy. Oh wait, this is Disney. That will never happen.

Key to Truth

Awards
Are we sure it isnt sanctuary or simple and clean?

It hasn't been confirmed yet, so we can't say anything about it, just wait till Jump Festa where they will probably release "heavy" info on the game, including the main song, and the game cover.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
It hasn't been confirmed yet, so we can't say anything about it, just wait till Jump Festa where they will probably release "heavy" info on the game, including the main song, and the game cover.

It will probably be by her. Days, CoM and Re: CoM (Maybe Coded) got previous songs. I thin kBBS will be the same.

caiomelow

Website
www.twitter.com
It will probably be by her. Days, CoM and Re: CoM (Maybe Coded) got previous songs. I thin kBBS will be the same.

Yeah, but the songs played on these games were old songs. I think BBS deserves a new song (It doesn't make sense putting an old song for BBS)... And, as we will probably have 3 openings, we may have 3 different songs. Square is a mystery, maybe the opening(s) is(are) already done and we don't know :wink:

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
something is telling me that Passion and Simple and clean will both be in the game... there probably wont be a main theme for the game.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back