• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The nobody killing Room of Sleep? 0.o

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexyishsmexy

(pssst: GO TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE GIST OF WHAT THIS IS SUMMING UP, IF YOU DONT WANT TO SORT THROUGH THIS ALL)

This made me curious. in this scene...okay here's the dialougue:

Vexen: where's Xemnas?
Zexion: At the usual place
Vexen: The "Room of Sleep".
Zexion: If it's urgent, why don't you go and see?
Vexen: STOP JOKING AROUND!
(Vexen rambles about Xemnas dissapearing to sleep, now of all times, really long....I'm painfully lazy)
Xigbar: I'm not so good in that place either. How about you, mister Zexion?

(Here's the video for reference KH-Vids.Net Video Player)

The first time I read this I looked it over, not thinking anything of it, but that wording is so strange. I thought at first they didn't want to disturb Xemnas, for fear of him getting angry. But from what Xigbar says, it sounds like they physically cannot enter that room, or like, they start fading upon entering the ROS.
but why?
well in this video:
YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: An Old Friend (English Subtitles)#

It shows Xemnas going to the room of sleep. There are many jail cell looking things in the chamber that leads up to the Room of Sleep. These "jail cells" are under like, keypad locks, and look pretty freakin secure. There looks to be a little more than ten of these "jail cells" and an even number, made odd by the Room of Sleep at the end.

When Xemnas nears the corridor where these cells are, he starts getting nostalgic. This might be coincidence, since he is a "special case" nobody, but I thought it was worth pointing out.

SUMMARY/POINT: I was thinking, prehaps the nobodys' selves, or their heartless, or something was there and they wouldn't survive, themselves as nobodies if they went down there. save for Xemnas because he's like a fusion of two people and would require them both in order to become a whole XEhanort, or something wild and complicated like that. I know, you might be like "but thats what they wanted? right?" yeah but, the apprentices gave up their hearts freely, I think the other (those not the origional 6) were just decieved.

Sorry if this was already brought up or something, i dunno. I thought this stuff was worth mentioning *shrug*
tell me what you think.
I think the clues/evidence is much more important than my actual conclusion (my conclusion...ugh...I don't think I stated it right... XD)
so yeah....tell me what you think!

Last edited:

Midnight's Dirge

I think they just won't go down there because they think Xemnas would kill them for it.

While he sits in his throne and talks to the armor, Xemnas is displaying great vulnerability. As the leader of Org. XIII, he would probably rather command respect through fear rather than sympathy.

The Jail cells are a strange thing though. Perhaps they contain extremely strong or rare Nobodies, like the Twilight Thorn? Since nobodies are a rarity as it is, I can see why the Org. would want to preserve extremely rare ones in some way.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
SUMMARY/POINT: I was thinking, prehaps the nobodys' selves, or their heartless, or something was there and they wouldn't survive, themselves as nobodies if they went down there.
Huh?
Could you be alittle more clear on this.
I think the other (those not the origional 6) were just decieved.
Or they just happened to turn into heartless from the heartless attacking their worlds.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
The jail cells were probably used when the apprentices were experimenting on people's hearts and just needed a place to keep them.

I think she means that if the nobodies went into the same room that Xemnas was in during the video, they would fade/die/poof.

zexyishsmexy

I think they just won't go down there because they think Xemnas would kill them for it.

While he sits in his throne and talks to the armor, Xemnas is displaying great vulnerability. As the leader of Org. XIII, he would probably rather command respect through fear rather than sympathy.

The Jail cells are a strange thing though. Perhaps they contain extremely strong or rare Nobodies, like the Twilight Thorn? Since nobodies are a rarity as it is, I can see why the Org. would want to preserve extremely rare ones in some way.
But the org. nobodies can all summon
lesser nobodies on command, why would they need to contain them? and why would they be contained right along the room of sleep.
Huh?
Could you be alittle more clear on this.////

Or they just happened to turn into heartless from the heartless attacking their worlds.
I'm sorry for not being clear. XD I just had this thought and started rambling on everything I thought before I lost it XD I'm really sorry, to you and everyone who didn't understand.

What I meant was that the Organization XIII nobodies' heartless, AND/OR their redeemed selves (most likely their heartless, because it's basically impossible that they save their true selves as sora did.) Their are 10+ "jail cells" in there, no more than 14 at most. I believe the reason they physically could NOT go down there is because their selves were down there. Note that the ones discussing this were part of the original six, so they willingly gave their hearts up. Their objective is most likely not to gain a heart agian, that's just a guise. And them capturing their heartless would ensure that they could return to a human state any time they wanted.

As for the part with the #VII+ members, I'm saying their heartless were preserved as well, and they were decieved into believing that this organization was to gain hearts, when in reality it was just to open kingdom hearts, goals which they thought were one in the same.

Awkward Squid

I thought at first they didn't want to disturb Xemnas, for fear of him getting angry.

There you go.

But from what Xigbar says, it sounds like they physically cannot enter that room, or like, they start fading upon entering the ROS.

That could be just Xigbar's way of saying, 'He'll kick my ass up and down the street if he sees me down there."

It shows Xemnas going to the room of sleep. There are many jail cell looking things in the chamber that leads up to the Room of Sleep. These "jail cells" are under like, keypad locks, and look pretty freakin secure. There looks to be a little more than ten of these "jail cells" and an even number, made odd by the Room of Sleep at the end.

Like DiceKiller said, those might have been the cells used to contain the experiments the six apprentices were using.

I'm glad you pointed that out actually, I never noticed that.

zexyishsmexy

The title is not even understandable
Maybe try reading my theory? It makes perfect sence if you actually read it. :D just saying :D

oh and @ Akward squid- :D yeah, I know, unlikely kinda, but something threw me off about the phrasing, it also could be akwardly translated too...which is something Else I have to take into account.

Before 358 days came out, I actually thought that was their rooms. so XD shows just how much my theories account for.

Last edited:

Vanitas.

SUMMARY/POINT: I was thinking, prehaps the nobodys' selves, or their heartless, or something was there and they wouldn't survive, themselves as nobodies if they went down there.
You're meaning the apprentices' heartless? And the reason members from the Organization refuse to go down to that jail cell is due to that they would "combine" with their heartless and become whole again? I think I possibly know where you're getting at but it's a bit confusing.

But questions to be asked....
Why would the apprentices heartless be there? For one thing, the apprentices heartless = not special like Xehanort's Heartless and thus are just like any type of other heartless and are wild (but they are just stronger and pure blooded). They would just use the Corridors of Darkness to get out. An example of this is when Namine opens up a dark portal for Kairi to escape so that idea can be thrown out the window.

Or they just don't go down because they're afraid of Xemnas and his power. He IS the superior and rules all nobodies.
save for Xemnas because he's like a fusion of two people and would require them both in order to become a whole XEhanort, or something wild and complicated like that.
No, he's not. Xemnas may be a fusion of the past before Apprentice Xehanort was came to known but that has no impact on Xemnas because his somebody is Xehanort; not Master Xehanort, nor Terra, Vanitas or any mixture of the kind.
I know, you might be like "but thats what they wanted? right?" yeah but, the apprentices gave up their hearts freely, I think the other (those not the origional 6) were just decieved.
The apprentices were not decieved either...

As Xaldin explained in the reports of KH 358/2 Days:
they wanted to get rid of emotion because they believed all hearts were weak and thus wanted to remove the "shackles" within the heart but little did they know....

To carry out their goals much further they needed to be complete.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
No, he's not. Xemnas may be a fusion of the past before Apprentice Xehanort was came to known but that has no impact on Xemnas because his somebody is Xehanort; not Master Xehanort, nor Terra, Vanitas or any mixture of the kind.

I THINK she may be referring to how the beings related to Xehanort always seem to have a seperate being with them.
MX-Vanitus Ansem SoD- Heartless guardian behind him Xemnas-Xemnas clone

DarkAxelNobody

You're meaning the apprentices' heartless? And the reason members from the Organization refuse to go down to that jail cell is due to that they would "combine" with their heartless and become whole again? I think I possibly know where you're getting at but it's a bit confusing.

But questions to be asked....
Why would the apprentices heartless be there? For one thing, the apprentices heartless = not special like Xehanort's Heartless and thus are just like any type of other heartless and are wild (but they are just stronger and pure blooded). They would just use the Corridors of Darkness to get out. An example of this is when Namine opens up a dark portal for Kairi to escape so that idea can be thrown out the window.

Or they just don't go down because they're afraid of Xemnas and his power. He IS the superior and rules all nobodies. (1.)

The apprentices were not decieved either... (2.)

As Xaldin explained in the reports of KH 358/2 Days:
they wanted to get rid of emotion because they believed all hearts were weak and thus wanted to remove the "shackles" within the heart but little did they know....

To carry out their goals much further they needed to be complete.

(1.) i think you are forgetting about what they said in 358/2 Days about Xemnas: "Through power over nothing, he seeks power over everything." this means he has no real authority to the Organization. he just happens to be the first apprentice to Ansem. when Braig came, 2nd apprentice, he automatically thought that Xehanort was second in command so he just took orders from him because he thought Xehanort was some kind of leader.
(2.) i do agree with you on this one. the went into the extraction process voluntary, they weren't fooled into doing it.
(3.) and for the jail cells, the Ansem Reports do say that they were doing inhumane experiments on the human heart. so they probably just kept experiments/people in there. and when Ansem found out about this, he tried to stop them and close the process. then later when Xehanort was trying to restart the experiments, (as seen in KH2 when Ansem is talking to Mickey) Ansem gets extremely mad about it and demands Xehanort to not to do the experiments. but then secretly again, Xehanort and the other apprentices make more experiments, including themselves. which make their Heartless and Nobodies. but your theory is great though.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I do not understand are you saying they can't go down there period or just not into the "Room of Sleep?"
They...well Xigbar had to have heard Xemnas talking somehow and I doubt he could have done that from the far end of the hallway.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
"I'm not so good in that place either, how about you, Mister Zexion?"

yeah, I think the "im not so good either" part...it's not like you can be "well " by being punished...

plus xemnas doesn't seem the kind to do that...to get all mad and want to kill em...

maybe that place affects you some kind..like some really strong power in there [aqua's armor maybe?] >:O

or the org's hearts just physically hurt the nobodies..

but yeah, i think there might be something behind that...

good job on the theory! i like it! :D

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Could you please explain your theory. I know it has something to do with the 6 apprentices and the Room of Sleep, but could you elaborate just a little bit more?

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I do not understand are you saying they can't go down there period or just not into the "Room of Sleep?"
They...well Xigbar had to have heard Xemnas talking somehow and I doubt he could have done that from the far end of the hallway.

well that would also explain why he said "I'm not so good in that place either, how about you, Mister Zexion?", there might be something there that's physically draining (such as aqua's armour as mentioned before)

TrinityxLimit

(1.) i think you are forgetting about what they said in 358/2 Days about Xemnas: "Through power over nothing, he seeks power over everything." this means he has no real authority to the Organization. he just happens to be the first apprentice to Ansem. when Braig came, 2nd apprentice, he automatically thought that Xehanort was second in command so he just took orders from him because he thought Xehanort was some kind of leader.

You do know that when they said "nothing", they meant his element right? He has the power of pure nothingness (do not ask how that is possible, remember this is Kingdom Hearts, nothing is something yet nothing at the same time). He has complete authority over the Org., as he is the most powerful, and (apparently) the wisest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back