• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Falling Together

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
................................................. you made me sad *sniffles* Ivory was my favorite, and now hes gone forever and phoenix down wont work... it was a truly amazing heart clutching story though krista, i loved it^^

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
*SOBS!!!* HEEEEEE DIEEEEDD!!!!! *sobs more* omg that was soooooo sad!!! You made hm die!!!! T.T

.......no..... *tear*

Why Krista? WHY!?

*pulls out buster sword and gunblade* why krista why *sobs* *drops weapons and clutches knees*

why??????????????????????? T.T *sob* i almost started crying. i liked ivory!! DX

................................................. you made me sad *sniffles* Ivory was my favorite, and now hes gone forever and phoenix down wont work... it was a truly amazing heart clutching story though krista, i loved it^^

OMG! i wrote something! :O

Two weeks after the war was officially over, the soldiers could finally return home. Xavier sat, looking out the train window. Soon he would return to the west, and finally come face to face with his sweet Autumn. All he thought about were Autumn’s hazel eyes, her smile, and the laugh she made when he told jokes.

Xavier brought himself back when he felt the train slowing, and loud brakes screeching. Xavier looked out the window, his home in the west. The sun still had an hour till it made its way down.
Xavier became anxious as the train slowed to a stop at the West Hills Station. Xavier looked out the glass window of the train, his family stood with dozens of other families. Xavier pressed his hand on the cold glass, his hot breath fogging up the window.

A head popped up from the crowd. Brown hair that shone red in the sun, and hazel eyes came close to Xavier.

Autumn.

Autumn ran to the train window. Xavier wanted to get out, but the train aisle was blocked with soldiers getting out. Xavier turned back to Autumn, she smiled, tears streaming down her face. Xavier pressed his palm onto the glass window, Autumn did the same.

With a cold glass between them, they felt the warmth, the love. Its good to be home.

With the setting sun beating against KoJo’s dark skin, it didn’t break him. With what he been through, what can the sun do? Only make him darker, to become a shadow.

KoJo walked with a long stride. Each step would bring him closer to his home, in a small village in the south. KoJo tried not to think of the past, and if it was, it would be the good. Soon the memories would turn to nightmares. Nightmares that every soldier returning home deals with.

Finally up a hill small houses came into view. KoJo smiled, flashing his white teeth. A boy ran out the house, momma! He shouted. A lean, tall women with a colorful head wrap came out. A little girl with bright beads braided into her hair followed behind.

KoJo stopped, and dropped his backpack. His mother stared, covering her mouth with shock. Her eldest son finally home. KoJo shouted ’Mom!’ and sprinted up the hill. KoJo’s younger brother and sister ran towards him. KoJo slowed to a stop before colliding into his sibling.

Brothers and sister together again, to protect, laugh, and love.

An hour past sunset, darkness swallowed the light. Jeeth been at his eastern home for two hours, and he felt like he had to leave. The restless feeling inside kept building, Jeeth went outside. He looked up at the stars, wondering how the universe really worked, and what is really up there? Do we all go ‘up there’ when we die?

Jeeth sighed out loud, and sunk to the ground. He covered his face as tears poured. Crying, a thing Jeeth does not like to admit. It seemed right this time. So many feelings inside, the tears washed it all out. Everything cleansed and clear. Jeeth wiped his face and looked up at the sky. The stars shone brightly, and Jeeth smiled, knowing someone was looking after him.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
The previous chapter was sad...
Although, this one is a bit more bittersweet...which I like.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
aw they went home but, ivory he gone forever how come you didn't one for azura

i didnt forget her

The previous chapter was sad...
Although, this one is a bit more bittersweet...which I like.

i liked it too

Azura walked down the familiar streets of her hometown. Rose blooms filled the air and patriotic flags hung on every corner. Familiar faces past her, most of them hid the sadness inside.

Azura reached a small house. It had a cabin looked, with redwood instead of the traditional color. Azura sighed, she lived in this town so long, but she never knew of this, or the people who lived inside.

Azura walked up the stone walk way. Each step closer to the door, her heart raced. Azura exhaled, her shaky hand knocked on the door. She waited a moment, then a women answered the door.

Her eyes were red, and she looked drained. Well she did lose her only son. Azura cleared her throat.

“I, I have some possessions of Ivory’s” Azura said in a low tone.

The mother’s eyes started to tear, Azura handed her the bag. The mother looked inside. Ivory’s uniform and small trinkets were inside. Azura bowed her head and turned to walk away.

The mother called out for Azura. Azura turned around, and titled her head. Ivory’s mother held four envelopes with names on them. Azura. KoJo. Jeeth. Xavier. Azura started to tear up. Those weren’t in there before.

Aria

braver by the minute
Omg I seriously started to cry when Ivory died!!! This is so epic Krista I can't even say anything else D:

I'm trying to think of what the rose symbolizes... idk i'll think later xP

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
OMG! i wrote something! :O

Two weeks after the war was officially over, the soldiers could finally return home. Xavier sat, looking out the train window. Soon he would return to the west, and finally come face to face with his sweet Autumn. All he thought about were Autumn’s hazel eyes, her smile, and the laugh she made when he told jokes.

Xavier brought himself back when he felt the train slowing, and loud brakes screeching. Xavier looked out the window, his home in the west. The sun still had an hour till it made its way down.
Xavier became anxious as the train slowed to a stop at the West Hills Station. Xavier looked out the glass window of the train, his family stood with dozens of other families. Xavier pressed his hand on the cold glass, his hot breath fogging up the window.

A head popped up from the crowd. Brown hair that shone red in the sun, and hazel eyes came close to Xavier.

Autumn.

Autumn ran to the train window. Xavier wanted to get out, but the train aisle was blocked with soldiers getting out. Xavier turned back to Autumn, she smiled, tears streaming down her face. Xavier pressed his palm onto the glass window, Autumn did the same.

With a cold glass between them, they felt the warmth, the love. Its good to be home.

With the setting sun beating against KoJo’s dark skin, it didn’t break him. With what he been through, what can the sun do? Only make him darker, to become a shadow.

KoJo walked with a long stride. Each step would bring him closer to his home, in a small village in the south. KoJo tried not to think of the past, and if it was, it would be the good. Soon the memories would turn to nightmares. Nightmares that every soldier returning home deals with.

Finally up a hill small houses came into view. KoJo smiled, flashing his white teeth. A boy ran out the house, momma! He shouted. A lean, tall women with a colorful head wrap came out. A little girl with bright beads braided into her hair followed behind.

KoJo stopped, and dropped his backpack. His mother stared, covering her mouth with shock. Her eldest son finally home. KoJo shouted ’Mom!’ and sprinted up the hill. KoJo’s younger brother and sister ran towards him. KoJo slowed to a stop before colliding into his sibling.

Brothers and sister together again, to protect, laugh, and love.

An hour past sunset, darkness swallowed the light. Jeeth been at his eastern home for two hours, and he felt like he had to leave. The restless feeling inside kept building, Jeeth went outside. He looked up at the stars, wondering how the universe really worked, and what is really up there? Do we all go ‘up there’ when we die?

Jeeth sighed out loud, and sunk to the ground. He covered his face as tears poured. Crying, a thing Jeeth does not like to admit. It seemed right this time. So many feelings inside, the tears washed it all out. Everything cleansed and clear. Jeeth wiped his face and looked up at the sky. The stars shone brightly, and Jeeth smiled, knowing someone was looking after him.

i didnt forget her

i liked it too

Azura walked down the familiar streets of her hometown. Rose blooms filled the air and patriotic flags hung on every corner. Familiar faces past her, most of them hid the sadness inside.

Azura reached a small house. It had a cabin looked, with redwood instead of the traditional color. Azura sighed, she lived in this town so long, but she never knew of this, or the people who lived inside.

Azura walked up the stone walk way. Each step closer to the door, her heart raced. Azura exhaled, her shaky hand knocked on the door. She waited a moment, then a women answered the door.

Her eyes were red, and she looked drained. Well she did lose her only son. Azura cleared her throat.

“I, I have some possessions of Ivory’s” Azura said in a low tone.

The mother’s eyes started to tear, Azura handed her the bag. The mother looked inside. Ivory’s uniform and small trinkets were inside. Azura bowed her head and turned to walk away.

The mother called out for Azura. Azura turned around, and titled her head. Ivory’s mother held four envelopes with names on them. Azura. KoJo. Jeeth. Xavier. Azura started to tear up. Those weren’t in there before.

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD WROTE MORE?! I had come back for a reread and found this!!! Oh my God this story needs to be made into a book, right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back