• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what face does Roxas have in day 358?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

canito_q

So, it came to mind when I was playing the ''believe'' mission, and I noticed in Roxas' hp picture, a part Sora's hair is shown, yet at the end we can see his face as Roxas (but, notice that when his face is shown, Riku has Oblivion, and when gets he gets Oblivion back, he starts talking like Sora)
Discuss
EDIT: I just came back to KHI, so I'm sorry if someone already said this.

Last edited:

Zeonark

...I don't remember seeing Sora's hair on the HP picture. Anyway, if we're talking emotion wise, most likely a face of rage. If not, calm yet angry on the inside. If you mean person wise, I'm pretty sure it's still Roxas.

canito_q

...I don't remember seeing Sora's hair on the HP picture. Anyway, if we're talking emotion wise, most likely a face of rage. If not, calm yet angry on the inside. If you mean person wise, I'm pretty sure it's still Roxas.

I'll try to get a picture of it, you can clearly see some spiky hair.

Awkward Squid

That's Roxas's hair. The only reason it looks dark is because he has his hood over his head.

Satoshi

Exactly, Sora's hair is even darker than that. Besides, if Nomura would've wanted to trigger a chain-reaction to something like that he'd have done that more obviously.

H

Haxon

Yeah I noticed that, but its not Soras hair, its the shadow of the hood.

State

Awards
Funny how we see in cut-scenes and in-game that his hair isn't shown when covering his his with the hood, must have been laziness.

αsiя

space coke
Where is the picture
Do i have to go get my DS and turn it on and go play that last mission

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Funny how we see in cut-scenes and in-game that his hair isn't shown when covering his his with the hood, must have been laziness.
Well to be honest it could just be the angle :/ I mean if you look at his normal picture he has hair at that exact same spot they just covered up the oiriginal with a hood, and maybe it looked wierd if they covered that whole part so they just figured they wuld leave that bit of hair sticking out.....that's what I always figured....

canito_q

Well to be honest it could just be the angle :/ I mean if you look at his normal picture he has hair at that exact same spot they just covered up the oiriginal with a hood, and maybe it looked wierd if they covered that whole part so they just figured they wuld leave that bit of hair sticking out.....that's what I always figured....

Then why not make it blonde?

EDIT: @ Asir1234567, Here You go

DW.jpg
Sorry for the bad quality

Last edited:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
As that pic looks now, it just looks like a couple of pixels out from the pic. Not really compelling evidence.

Rexy

Bronze Member
of course it is Roxas normal face (or Ventus face) because after defeating Riku in the next movie when riku knock Roxas down his face is shown and it his Roxas' face
look at this picture if you dont believe me
rikuvsroxas.jpg

canito_q

of course it is Roxas normal face (or Ventus face) because after defeating Riku in the next movie when riku knock Roxas down his face is shown and it his Roxas' face
look at this picture if you dont believe me
rikuvsroxas.jpg

If you will go read the first post for me, read what I said about Oblivion (maybe the one given by Xion, not sure)

Awards
There was another theory about this balancing light and darkness in another thread. Maybe with the Oblivion, his light is balanced with the darkness, giving him a somebody feature. Another thread stated that Axel's darkness was balanced with Roxas' light, letting his emotions loose and let out a teardrop when Roxas left.

H

Haxon

There was another theory about this balancing light and darkness in another thread. Maybe with the Oblivion, his light is balanced with the darkness, giving him a somebody feature. Another thread stated that Axel's darkness was balanced with Roxas' light, letting his emotions loose and let out a teardrop when Roxas left.
Or its because he has Vens heart. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back