• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which world for BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which world should get the last unknown world slot?

• Pride Rock

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Atlantica

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Both

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
So as many of you know, there is probably only one more world to be confirmed for BBS. The way I see it, it could be one of two worlds; Atlantica or Pride Rock. They both have a childhood un-explored by KH, and they both have been worlds. Even though everyone is leaning towards Atlantica, I'm thinking Pride Rock. Besides the fact that I love The Lion King, I'm thinking Pride Rock should get the slot because
1) Nomura said that you can tell the difference in the worlds. Pride Rock changed drastically from the reign of Mufasa to the reign of Scar
2) Simba's childhood was a part of the original movie (as apposed to Ariel's childhood being covered in a prequel)
3) there are various scenarios going on for all three characters. Ven could end up with Simba, Aqua with Mufasa, and Terra with Scar

Any thoughts?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Half fish is better than Furries.

I think that alone may qualify Atlantica for Birth By Sleep.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Who can't see mermaid Aqua. Though they'll probably strap a giant conch shell to her back.

But due to Triton's line in KH1, Atlantica seems likely.

αsiя

space coke
Im going with Atlantica
maybe this time they dont have to sing since Ariel is a little girl

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Atlantica because of what Triton said to Sora about the Keyblade. It'll probably end up being a sing-song world again since the first Little Mermaid movie was done in Kingdom Hearts II, unless they go with a fresh plot like they did in Kingdom Hearts.

Talys Alankil

What would TAV do though? they all have to have different scenarios
Well, that's the same problem in all other world^^
I'd like to see them both, but well, animal forms don't seem likely to be done, so Atlantica is the most likely, with Triton's line. Maybe the armor allows to breathe underwater ? That'd be fun^^

jdog2

I hope it's that Pinocchio World that should've been in 358/2 Days. That way we can see what happened before Pinocchio and Geppetto were separated. Atlantica, not really, I mean, KH2 killed it, or should I say, murdered it.

kingofgame981

Awards
I argree with Atlantica, but wish it have a new battle, I don't like the battle in KH1.

... Don't know that Destiny Island will be a world to visit or just appear in cutscene ?

Radon

mofo
What would TAV do though? they all have to have different scenarios

Terra- Ursula
Aqua- Triton and Athena
Ven- Ariel and her sisters

In Atlantica they dont have to be mermaids. The majority of the world can be them walking on the floor of the ocean in their armour. Then, like what happens in Neverland and Deep Space, there will be certain segments, eg. giant fish unverse battle, where the keyblades will turn to key mobiles and they will fly/swim around on them.

Khfan01

I say both because for Atlantica it will explain why King Triton and Ursula know about the keyblade and also for Pride Rock, the storyline should be focus on Timba and Pumba based on the movie, Lion King 1/2

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My guess is Atlantica, due to Triton's line regarding the Keyblade in KH1. But if I had a say in which world should be in BBS, I'd say Hunchback of Notre Dame. I'd also say Toy Story, but being in a toy world seems more like it would be best fit for Sora and co.

Radon

mofo
I say both because for Atlantica it will explain why King Triton and Ursula know about the keyblade and also for Pride Rock, the storyline should be focus on Timba and Pumba based on the movie, Lion King 1/2

Oh heeeeeeell no.

H

Haxon

!

Who can't see mermaid Aqua. Though they'll probably strap a giant conch shell to her back.

But due to Triton's line in KH1, Atlantica seems likely.

lol @ giant conch shell on her back... shed be a crab! xD
(you know because they thought her back showed too much)

Yeah I think both would be pretty cool... but Atlantica would probably work out better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back