• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

+¥•The Nobody Fanclub•¥+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

When should we hav da party?

• December 23rd (night)

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • December 24th <idk?

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • December 26th (night)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • December 27th (night)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • January 1st (night)

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia777

I'll add urs too...gosh everyone luvs dragoons! (who could blame them lol) Sure let's talk about the castle! MY CASTLE!!! I am lord of this castle and if anyone leevs footprints on my marble flooring I will kill them! Muahahahaha!!! lol comments from my nobody followers? Hmmm?

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
I'll add urs too...gosh everyone luvs dragoons! (who could blame them lol) Sure let's talk about the castle! MY CASTLE!!! I am lord of this castle and if anyone leevs footprints on my marble flooring I will kill them! Muahahahaha!!! lol comments from my nobody followers? Hmmm?
*Walks in leaving a trail of muddy footprints*
What I miss?:lol:

Marluxia777

Oh not much...wait...is that mud? I WILL.....ask u politely to take off your shoes *goes and gets his cleaning supplies* and I'll take care of the mess...welcome to my castle...lol :)>

Marluxia777

Joinage it iz...and NO! cuz I'm lazy! jk lol sure why not? let's take a stroll shall we? This is MY kitchen...over here is Zexion's friken bookcase...here's larxene's bedroom ( :)> o yeah...lol )...and this is MY coffee table and MY couch and MY...wait...who's underwear is hanging from MY chandelier? Axel!?! wait where's axel? Did he sneak off again lol XD

Sharikka

And here's my den where I enjoy my tea and scones and British snack food. How bout an unfair game of Go Fish?

Marluxia777

I will conduct the tour thank u very much! Now where wuz I...aha! here is the Party Room (where we nobodies get our funk on lol) and here's MY punch bowl MY snak trays MY....wait no I believe that's Saïx's disco ball lol XD moving on...

Sharikka

You're not even Mansex, man. I'm higher rank, too. Plus you can't spell. XD

Go Fish?

Marluxia777

Is that dirt on your shoe? Have u not been warned infidel?!? I will kill u! lol jk but this is my castle and mansex is not here so I rule and u drool! I suppose our tour must come to a halt for a regular game of gofish with Luxord lol yes I can too XD

Sharikka

*deals cards* Oh would you look at that? *Lays down four Aces and two Kings* You have any sevens? ^^

Hollow Light

Website
www.youtube.com
Is that dirt on your shoe? Have u not been warned infidel?!? I will kill u! lol jk but this is my castle and mansex is not here so I rule and u drool! I suppose our tour must come to a halt for a regular game of gofish with Luxord lol yes I can too XD

OMG MY OWN DISCO BALL EVERYONE OUT......... I MUST HAVE MY ALONE TIME XP

Marluxia777

Why look at this! I think I do! *pairs 3 7s together even though u can't* Checkmate!.....wait....Jackpot!....ummm....Wut game is this again? lol and NO! Saïx...I wanna party too :) besides my beds in that corner lol making it my room haha!

Marluxia777

Why look at this! I think I do! *pairs 3 7s together even though u can't* Checkmate!.....wait....Jackpot!....ummm....Wut game is this again? lol and NO! Saïx...I wanna party too :) besides my beds in that corner lol making it my room haha!

Sharikka

...I asked for sevens Marluxia. You have to gimme one. *Takes seven* FOUR SEVENS *lays down* I WIN

(MUAHAHAHAHA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back