• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a work in progress

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
sweet.jpg

Malibu

Awards
^Agreed the stock is waaay to large here. Also the pinks don't blend well in this, try
to match the colours with her lips.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
The stock takes up way too much space for my liking,and makes the effects ultimately cluttered.

Yeah that seems to be one of my bad habits, I will re-size that for sure.

^Agreed the stock is waaay to large here. Also the pinks don't blend well in this, try
to match the colours with her lips.

Sounds like a plan, thanks for the input.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
If you're trying to add text to this, try not to have it by itself, in one concentrated area. Text in corners never looks good. Like..at all.

Also, try downloading some texts that have the same generic atmosphere that the tag has. Personally, I don't like small test.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
how's the size and color so far?

sweetv2.jpg

If you're trying to add text to this, try not to have it by itself, in one concentrated area. Text in corners never looks good. Like..at all.

Also, try downloading some texts that have the same generic atmosphere that the tag has. Personally, I don't like small test.

Yeah to be honest the text was a second thought, I will definitely give it more attention if I decide to throw it into the mix thanks.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Better.
Depending on your direction with stock placement you never want to use more than 1/3 the total canvas.

Color choice is better, with the stock like that, best approach is a subtle one. No bombardment of effects, try to manipulate the stock if deemed possible.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
v1 has a lot of potential with better sizing, cropping and removal of the text on the right. Work on that beautiful balance between a mellow green and pink. Perhaps smudge some of her dark hair color into the background, and use that bright red lipstick as a color elsewhere.

Better smudging could turn this thing into a winnar.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
tried to use that pink a bit more, might be too complicated now. I may just scale back and try to add more color.

sweetv4.jpg

Coeurl

Demon Dance
that's a lot better now. looks really relaxing. but that thing below her chin bothers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back