• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chris Sanders confirmed as Stitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danimar

Someone could email Organizaztion XIII voice actors (Lexaeus, Xaldin, Vexen) if they're going to replace their roles in BBS. That would be more than a confirmation. I remember they answered about 358/2 Days, didn't they?

axelroxasxion91

Yea but they had officiallyl announced it was coming to NA for that...although we KNOW it will come to NA and the rest of the world, there has been no official confirmation yet.

All sanders said was that he was returning as Stitch for BBS, what's so fake about that?:31:

axelroxasxion91

No, but 358/2 Days has shit lip-syncing, given the 4 months gap between the Japanese and US/EU. I'm just betting BBS will have it.

who knows? we can't really judge until we get to actually play the game. maybe they got lucky this time? we'll just have to wait and see

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Lol! Yay for emails! (It's isn't like Chris is bombarded with emails everyday like certain famous people so there is a high chance of it being legit so one shouldn't worry about how real it is)

I'm more concerned that he said yes to the question. Most people avoid those "are you voicing..." questions and especially since BBS hasn't gotten a press release outside of JPN yet it makes me wonder if he remembers there are disclosure laws for these kinds of things.

(I doubt he would get in trouble by Disney or SE though. It is their fault for not having any info out yet.)

(Am I the only one who feels like once BBS is announced Stateside, there is going to be a flood of people going "LOLOLWAT A NEW KH? LAME/YAY" that makes you feel like "Uh, known for like three/four years now"?)
Well Jesse posted his on Twitter......a lot more people are going to see that xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back