• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesse McCartney returning for Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris211

Re: Jesse McCartney returning for BbS????

We said Alyson for Eraqus, not Aqua.
Oops forgive me I was trying to state that IF they, for some reason, wanted Alyson as Aqua idk how it'd work out. IMO they need someone bad ass to voice Eraqus and MX since they sound like the shit with their Japanese VA's.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

I find it insanely ironic that Jesse would post this a few hours after we found out Chris had recorded for BBS already.....its like he knew >>;

Sora1915

Bronze Member

do you think he's secretly among us?
Could be.......he is probably reading this right now laughing maniachally at the thought of making us wonder ho he could possibly have known the exact right moment to reveal this information to us o.o

J0hnny0hm

This doesn't surprise me, seeing how Roxas' Japanese actor plays Ven in the Japanese version of the game.

Now the question is, will the actors who played characters played by the Japanese actors of Aqua and Terra be called in to play Aqua and Terra in the NA version?

Sora1915

Bronze Member

This doesn't surprise me, seeing how Roxas' Japanese actor plays Ven in the Japanese version of the game.

Now the question is, will the actors who played characters played by the Japanese actors of Aqua and Terra be called in to play Aqua and Terra in the NA version?
Or random Anime VA or Disney Channel stars......

αsiя

space coke

do you think he's secretly among us?

Naw I just think they are doing all the voices for BBS now
and you know McCartney is one of those twitter freaks
and if it wasnt for one of our members we wouldnt even know about Stitch
because that member send an email to Chris Sanders

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Yay! English recording has started! :D

Hayden and Snow will probably never come back, I recognize that. But Corey Burton was supposed to take over for DiZ, but Christopher Lee returned. So, you never know.

A

Audo

Yay! English recording has started! :D

Hayden and Snow will probably never come back, I recognize that. But Corey Burton was supposed to take over for DiZ, but Christopher Lee returned. So, you never know.
To me, the fact that Corey Burton only lasted one game shows he wasn't supposed to.
The others have lasted two. I think it's rather safe to say.

Like, at first when they were recast it was more like a "ah they were probably unavailable so they just got a sound-alike to fill in" (ala Corey Burton), but when they reappeared in Days again, it was clear that they weren't just filling in one time, they took the on the role.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

OH MY FUCKING GOSH!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS O_O
YAY!!!! AND NO!!!!!!

jonXjon

if he's not doing the recording for 358/2days who will be the voice for roxas
uhm..............Days has been out since May 30th, in Japan, September 29th in North America, and October w/e in Europe. If you are an avid member on KHI you would probably know. While I just usually look at the front page I am starting to post now :p

αsiя

space coke

I wonder what Jesse would say if he saw all of us writing all this stuff over something he wrote on Twitter

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

I am really happy that Jesse is going to be Ven.
I think the part will fit him nice.

A

Audo

And this time he's playing someone who's not an emo-skank-whore and instead a flamming-giddy-homosexual. Movin' on up in the world, that Jesse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back