• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keychains finally in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
They have been around for about a month.

Chris211

In my opinion it looks like the keychains symbolize what their names stand for or mean

Chris211

to me the keychains are just weird ancient symbols
. "Terra's name means earth in Latin"..he has a brown rockish type looking keychain. " Ven's name means wind in Latin"..his is a bit harder to understand but i think the green symoblizes air just like the papou fruit thingies Aqua make is, the colors are based on that. "Aqua's name means water in Latin"..her keychain looks like a water drop. So more or less the keychain is based on the meaning to their names and looks similar to the papou fruit thing Aqua makes for them, well in my opinion anyways.

AxelsVirtue

. "Terra's name means earth in Latin"..he has a brown rockish type looking keychain. " Ven's name means wind in Latin"..his is a bit harder to understand but i think the green symoblizes air just like the papou fruit thingies Aqua make is, the colors are based on that. "Aqua's name means water in Latin"..her keychain looks like a water drop. So more or less the keychain is based on the meaning to their names and looks similar to the papou fruit thing Aqua makes for them, well in my opinion anyways.

1. When you say that Ven's name means wind, are you referring to the short version (Ven) or the long version (Ventus)?
  2. Aqua means water in English too. Of course parts of English are rooted from Latin.

αsiя

space coke
I just noticed the keychains are short
have they always been that small (in length)

Obsidian

I think I like Ven's the most. That tornado thing is pretty cool.

Also, looking at that scan, when did they all gain the ability to morph they Keyblades into vehicles? I expected as much from Terra since he did it in KHFM, and I guess Aqua since she's supposed to be on par with Terra skillwise (judging from the fact that they're both taking the MQE) but I thought Ven was still an apprentice? Maybe he's a quick learner...

Sandslash

Terra / Ventus / Aqua

English/ Earth / Wind / Water

Portuguese/ Terra / Vento / Água

Sorry, I'm brazilian (I was tempted to post this)
Ps: I was wondering... How do you pronunciate "Terra" (I mean, the BBS character)?

Chris211

Terra / Ventus / Aqua

English/ Earth / Wind / Water

Portuguese/ Terra / Vento / Água

Sorry, I'm brazilian (I was tempted to post this)
Ps: I was wondering... How do you pronunciate "Terra" (I mean, the BBS character)?
Well it depends, in Japanese as they pronounce the "r" as "L" or "d" somewhat at times, in Japanese its something like tell-ah or tear-dah. In english if they use regular pronunciations its probably tear-rah. If you say it slow it sounds weird so say it a bit faster and you might get it =P

Chris211

Yeah I know I was just explaining to Sandslash because he/she had asked.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
hes obviously not been looking at the many threads about this mine included which shows how TAV names and modes tie into their keychains.

And if anyone wants to read that thred its called keychains of BBS. Id give you a link but my fone cant do that so look it up on my profile page

Last edited:

Sandslash

Yeah I know I was just explaining to Sandslash because he/she had asked.
Thanks. And it's "He", ok? ^^
Well, I know how to pronounce Terra in Japanese (it's easier for brazilians ^^). It's something like Té-rah (like Pokémon. Pokémon is not Po-key-mon. It's different but I don't know how to say it).
In English, it could be the same. It could be the same "Te" from "Teff" (I know this word doesn't exist XD) and "Ra" from "Sora"

Chris211

Thanks. And it's "He", ok? ^^
Well, I know how to pronounce Terra in Japanese (it's easier for brazilians ^^). It's something like Té-rah (like Pokémon. Pokémon is not Po-key-mon. It's different but I don't know how to say it).
In English, it could be the same. It could be the same "Te" from "Teff" (I know this word doesn't exist XD) and "Ra" from "Sora"
Yeah it really just depends. I seem to remember in Kh 1 Kairi saying "Sora" in the english way pronouncing the "R", so I think its the VA or directors choice in how they pronounce the names. Too leave it in Japanese terms or switch to english versions if any..who knows. Personally I like the way Terra's sounds in Japanese compared to the english version.

Sandslash

Yeah it really just depends. I seem to remember in Kh 1 Kairi saying "Sora" in the english way pronouncing the "R", so I think its the VA or directors choice in how they pronounce the names. Too leave it in Japanese terms or switch to english versions if any..who knows. Personally I like the way Terra's sounds in Japanese compared to the english version.
The japanese version is always better when the name is originally japanese ^^
I remember when Kairi said "Sorrrrrrra" too.
Thanks for discussing this with me but I guess we're getting off the thread subject ^^ (I am the one who began this tough.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back