• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ienzo/zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

...nobody...

i'm probably wrong,but what if Ienzo is really older but looks younger due to one of Even's experiments, and when Ienzo becomes a nobody he goes back to his original apperance.

well thats all i got, like i said its probably wrong...oh well :)

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
So it's basically....
"Ansem, I shrunk the kid"

Well that's a strange idea, but nobodies being the actual body of the person should look like that person when they become a heartless. Even if Exen did something, he should look just like whatever condition he was when he was turned into a heartless.

Cexiangel

Here's a thought; Zexion had the ability to control illusions, right? So maybe Ienzo had similar powers and was using them to make himself look young. might be wrong, but I just had to throw that one out there

Suinia

I still really think he'll age for some reason or become a nobody afterwards ._.
Seems too much of a blatant design choice for it not to be e_e

Any other way and I'll probably get pissed off and scream "That's pretty much the dumbest thing ever Dx"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back