• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Order Are You Doing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
it doesnt matter, you can stop midway and play a different character and find out things you didnt know with the other. the real question is what compination are you going to start off with?

A-T
A-V
T-V?

V-T
V-A ?

TA?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Based primarily on trailer impressions and interviews, it seems like most of the major events and occurrences revolve around Terra and Ven. Terra's struggle with darkness and Ven's enigmatic issues seem to be the main focus while Aqua serves as the spectator and witness to the plot. (Though that's not to say that her story won't be as deep, but it certainly isn't as advertised.) Having said that, I'm gonna play hers first because it seems to be the least involved, and because I'm curious about discovering her significance towards everything, seeing as how there's a load of information on Terra and Ven. After her scenario, I'll play Ven's and then Terra's. I think that Terra is the central character of the three with the most importance, so I want to save his for last.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
My favorite character in BBS is Ven, so I will play as him first, Aqua second, and Terra, third.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i will play from the one that i like the less to the one i like the most, it will be:
Terra-->Aqua-->Ventus
His my favorite because his speed type, and thats the best type that can exist. he cannot be strong but he can escape enemies atacks and atack with high speed

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'm going to save the best for last, so I'll play it likeV

Ven
Aqua
Terra.

I'm doing Ven first cause I wan't to know why the fuck Roxas look like Ven. I wanna see how far these theories reached. So yeah, when the game release in Japan, I'm gonna avoid this sight for a while...

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
I'm going to save the best for last, so I'll play it likeV

Ven
Aqua
Terra.

I'm doing Ven first cause I wan't to know why the fuck Roxas look like Ven. I wanna see how far these theories reached. So yeah, when the game release in Japan, I'm gonna avoid this sight for a while...

guess i really cant blame you because you really dont want to post spoilers and you dont want someone else to spoil the story for you!!!

αsiя

space coke
My order is
Terra then Ven then Aqua
or Aqua then Ven then Terra

Eternal_Sleep

man im really interested in all three. i might do aquas first since she seems to fight the most disney villains and because her story is the least advertised therefore it may be the most interesting :p if i do aqua first ill do terra last (because he on the other hand seems to work with the villians) but for that same reason i may do terra first and then do aqua and ven. however ill probably change my mind multiple times between now and the NA release. i guess the real factor is whether or not i manage to avoid spoilers. if i do then ill just decide the day i get the game, but if i don't and i find out the plot ill decide based on which of the three turns out the most interesting.

JTD95

Aqua
Ven
Terra

Doesn't matter if I play Aqua or Ven first, but I'm playing Terra for the last because he seems the most interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back