• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody Aging theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

I think when they said that Nobodies do not age they were right, but my idea is is that that is as long as it is just the heartless of the nobody is dead, if the heartless is still alive then the 'heart' allows the nobody to still age, even though they are separated.

If the heartless dies the 'aging' stops.

A

Audo

Xemnas' Heartless was still up and kicking and he didn't age.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xemnas looked to be in his thirties. Didn't an interview say that? And ASOD looks to be in his twenties. So, how does that work?

A

Audo

Xemnas looked to be in his thirties. Didn't an interview say that? And ASOD looks to be in his twenties. So, how does that work?
ASOD was using a little boy's shell for a body, no wonder he looked younger.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
So long as a person's heartless remains they continue to grow and age, but as soon as their heartless is defeated their aging stops. For example Xemnas would have stopped aging as soon as Xehanort's Heartless was defeated.

Interesting idea, how would hearts captured by the Organization's Kingdom Hearts act? Would they still grow or not?

Grey

It's not as if the Heart dies when the Heartless does. Why would one's Heart being encompassed by darkness allow one's Nobody to age, but keep said Nobody from aging once the heart is liberated?

Nobodies do not age, period. What is there to suggest that they do, anyway? It's not like we've seen pictures of any Nobody looking different as the years go on. We've seen younger versions of the 6 apprentices, but they were still human as apprentices.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
The Heartless and Nobody aren't connected other than being the by-product of a whole person. Your theory is kind of implying that Nobodies have hearts even if they are not inside their bodies. Nobodies aren't governed by any part of the heart.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nobodies do not age, period. What is there to suggest that they do, anyway? It's not like we've seen pictures of any Nobody looking different as the years go on. We've seen younger versions of the 6 apprentices, but they were still human as apprentices.

Namine.

ASOD was using a little boy's shell for a body, no wonder he looked younger.

-snicker-

So long as a person's heartless remains they continue to grow and age, but as soon as their heartless is defeated their aging stops. For example Xemnas would have stopped aging as soon as Xehanort's Heartless was defeated.

Interesting idea, how would hearts captured by the Organization's Kingdom Hearts act? Would they still grow or not?

Again, Xemnas looks older that ASOD.
And at Xemnas' "aga", a year wouldn't make much of a difference.

A

Audo

It's not as if the Heart dies when the Heartless does. Why would one's Heart being encompassed by darkness allow one's Nobody to age, but keep said Nobody from aging once the heart is liberated?

Well, we've actually seen Nami age between games, but then again, she was barely a Nobody to begin with.

Grey

We've seen Namine age?

If I remember correctly, Namine looked a little more babyish in Re: CoM, but I think most of the characters looked babyish then. I'd say it was the game designers, and not actual aging...at least, that's my opinion.

But then again, Namine's special. Was there anything on Namine aging in any Secret Ansem Report or something?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, we've actually seen Nami age between games, but then again, she was barely a Nobody to begin with.

Though it still leaves me baffled. Namine is even less human than the rest of the Organization. Why should she be able to grow and age, when the others are not. She deserves those rights FAR less than the rest of the ORganization do.

We've seen Namine age?

If I remember correctly, Namine looked a little more babyish in Re: CoM, but I think most of the characters looked babyish then. I'd say it was the game designers, and not actual aging...at least, that's my opinion.

But then again, Namine's special. Was there anything on Namine aging in any Secret Ansem Report or something?

No, it was in the character models. Someone ripped them and put them up a while back. KH2 Namine clearly matured over the course of a year since her "birth"

Key of Valor

The Professor
Audo said:

The argument can also be made that Roxas is capable of aging as well, seeing as how his character design during the development of KH'Days began with Roxas being much shorter than he was in KH2.

I think this theory could work.

A

Audo

The argument can also be made that Roxas is capable of aging as well, seeing as how his character design during the development of KH'Days began with Roxas being much shorter than he was in KH2.
That's completely different. He was shorter during development because they couldn't settle how much he, and the other members, should take up on the screen. That's purely gameplay related. And besides, once they settled on it a height, he remained that height from the start of Days till the end, so, no, no ageing.

His cutscene model has remained the same height between Days and KH2.

Frozura

That's completely different. He was shorter during development because they couldn't settle how much he, and the other members, should take up on the screen. That's purely gameplay related. And besides, once they settled on it a height, he remained that height from the start of Days till the end, so, no, no ageing.

His cutscene model has remained the same height between Days and KH2.

You can age a year and still virtually look the same, some people grow faster then others :/

But for the older members, who are already settled in terms of growth (height ect), all that happens to them is longer hair, different color ect the usual that happens after your 20/30, and we still don't know how old the members are anyways.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You are right. But Roxas is at the "age" where a year DOES make a difference. Case in point: Sora, Namine, Kairi, Riku, Selphie.

Prince Akio

I think when they said that Nobodies do not age they were right, but my idea is is that that is as long as it is just the heartless of the nobody is dead, if the heartless is still alive then the 'heart' allows the nobody to still age, even though they are separated.

If the heartless dies the 'aging' stops.

Interesting theory but...Nomura already sad Nobodies do not age whatsoever. Your theory is making up something new with baseless conjecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back