• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmssaysftw

Awards
I think there will be a secret ending on all of the new games. Coded would probably have a small secret ending, Days would be bigger, and BBS would have the biggest and best Secret ending of all. All of KH3

Wevvy

Ummm I dont think Days and BBS should have a secret ending.
I, personally, think its weird to have a secret ending for a prequel.
I say Coded will definitely get one.

A

Azrael

I think there will be a secret ending on all of the new games. Coded would probably have a small secret ending, Days would be bigger, and BBS would have the biggest and best Secret ending of all. All of KH3

Or it can do a Crisis Core and have Sora experienced his Awakening then say continued in Kingdom Hearts now for PS2

wingsofdesign

Well, so far each game has had one, so trends show that there will be one. But seeing as how Nomura has a knack for throwing twists, no one can really say what its about.

Souhaits

Ummm I dont think Days and BBS should have a secret ending.
I, personally, think its weird to have a secret ending for a prequel.
I say Coded will definitely get one.

But KHII has the trailer for BBS on it. If a sequel can have a prequel on it, why not the other way around? Not to mention we'll have a lot more information on the origins in this game too, which will hopefully come into play in KHIII. BBS also seems like the most hyped up of the three new games; IMO if they're going to give us a trailer for KHIII it's going to be on this one.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Eh BBS = should show us how Xehanort was found by ATW and how he created the pureblood heartless & emblem heartless.

358/2 Days= idk. Should there actually be a secret ending to this? We already know what happens after since this game takes directly before Roxas fights Riku and we already know the story from there.

KH Coded= KH3 secret ending...no doubt about it.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I think it should be for KH3. I strongly believe that it IS going to be of KH3.

i made like 5 threads about this in the past. i think its obvious that it would be for kh3 since there wouldnt be no other game that was plan but kh3 after BBS

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
So, how many people think there will be a secret ending at the end of BBS ala Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2? I personally doubt it, but still think it would cool. I know that KH3 has not been confirmed, but thats never stopped them in the past.

I'd make a poll, but I don't know how.

~ concidering they actually put it hours creating a secret video in the concole version of a kh installment (which are the biggest installments in the series), yeah, i think there might be a secret video.

ReverseUnversed

they already confirmed it

Yeah. A long, long time ago.

BbS will have a secret ending. Note that the previous secret endings were teasers of then-upcoming titles. "Another side, Another story..." foreshadowed Kingdom Hearts II (and consequently, the ending of Days). "The Gathering" foreshadowed the game we anticipate so much. Well, Nomura mentioned a new game that will tie BbS, Days and Coded together. So, the secret ending for BbS may very well continue this pattern! =D

Prince Akio

Most likely there will be a secret ending in KH BBS. Since, after the entire past has been established, the story can now move forward into covering plot that will require knowledge about past events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back