• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ienzo is a red herring

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
You heard me.

The whole reason Ienzo is a child in the latest scans is to distract us from something else.

[img]http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/famitsu_091210_03-04_eng.jpg[/img]

Huey, Dewey, and Louie. They haven't aged since the time of BBS. I smell a conspiracy. :35:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
rikuyell.png

NO WAI!

larlar.png

Larxene approves of this theory.

αsiя

space coke
Disney Characters dont seem to age. The same rule does not apply to standard characters.

But Nomura said that Hercules will be younger
The only world that doesnt matter about age is Neverland

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
ROFL. You're right Araliya, I forgot about that! Then again, maybe Square figures because they're ageless Disney characters, no one will question it or care. And judging from everyone's reactions so far, they were right. Yet didn't Nomura say that the worlds/characters would be different to reflect the whole ten year thing? Did Huey, Dewey, and Louie have a ten-year adventure in Neverland or something?

As for Ienzo, I'm wondering if Nomura will just go back on the whole "Nobodies don't age" deal. Did he ever confirm that anyway? Because it's a lot easier to change the canon given in interviews than the ones presented by the games themselves. It's not like every fan studies the interviews anyway, so he can always retract what he says as long as he doesn't actually throw it into the game.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As for Ienzo, I'm wondering if Nomura will just go back on the whole "Nobodies don't age" deal. Did he ever confirm that anyway?

In a recent interview, no less, telling us that Xemnas is at the same age as when he became a Nobody. And enough other members looking enough like their Organization selves, it adds up (Ienzo's the one up on debate here and Xigbar went through a whole lot more than just aging so).

Because it's a lot easier to change the canon given in interviews than the ones presented by the games themselves.

I beg to differ. With how many interviews he's giving out and Ultimanias and such he KNOWS people are reading it and looking at it and referencing it. If he really wanted to stay out of 'trouble', he wouldn't have said anything at all.

It's not like every fan studies the interviews anyway, so he can always retract what he says as long as he doesn't actually throw it into the game.

Did you ever read an interview by him? He knows that there are fans that DO study the interviews and base speculations on them. I at least want to give him enough credit for not backing out on that.
Which means.

OMFG ARALIYA GOOD FIND!

αsiя

space coke
Does anybody think that in the scans when they mention Huey Dewey and Louie they say they liked sea salt ice cream is weird
I mean why would they want to tell us that
I know Im might be over thinking it but do you the sea salt ice cream has something to do with the age solution
pointless I know

A

Audo

Does anybody think that in the scans when they mention Huey Dewey and Louie they say they liked sea salt ice cream is weird
I mean why would they want to tell us that
I know Im might be over thinking it but do you the sea salt ice cream has something to do with the age solution
pointless I know
Uh, i think they mentioned that because they're apart of an Ice-Cream minigame and Sea-Salt Ice Cream is a big motif in the series...

DreamWeaper

I was thinking the same thing about the nephews, but I just wrote it off as the disney characters don't age. I know about Hercules, and maybe for some reason that's a world that's different...somehow. Maybe it's just the people in Mickey's kingdom that don't age.

A

Audo

Maybe the "Dream Festival" is the Disney equivalent of a Fountain of Youth?!

Anyone seem to remember anything being said that there are "world rules"? Maybe not ageing is part of DC's rules.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think only Disney Characters who had younger incarnations will be shown, thus, that would give the impression of aging.

However, characters that are made as is, will always remain as is.

Look at alice. She couldn't be that old from Kingdom Hearts however, I bet in Birth By Sleep she'd be the same size.

Absent axel

*Gasp* Maybe the machine that huey louie and dewey found... was a time machine! o_O
They went forward in time to kh1! But thats very unlikely. I have to agree with the world rules part.

Muse

you look atrocious
tbh i kinda just posted this as a joke and yet

Yet didn't Nomura say that the worlds/characters would be different to reflect the whole ten year thing?

Oh shit I forgot about that. o_o;;

OMFG ARALIYA GOOD FIND!

;w;

Maybe the "Dream Festival" is the Disney equivalent of a Fountain of Youth?!

The mystery deepens!

Anyone seem to remember anything being said that there are "world rules"? Maybe not ageing is part of DC's rules.

Why would that be though? Neverland had a reason why they didn't age (I think). But I don't see why DC wouldn't allow anyone to age.

And then there's Timeless River, which is Disney Castle set in the past. And seeing as how their physical appearance changes between Timeless River and the present Disney Castle, I would take that to be their version of aging.

Look at alice. She couldn't be that old from Kingdom Hearts however, I bet in Birth By Sleep she'd be the same size.

Which could be explained by the whole 'Wonderland is a dream'. :v

well HDL and others don't age because they are not human like Herc ,sora ect. same with nobodies

What? >:C Why does it matter if they're human or not?! You got something against ducks?!

In all seriousness though, Nomura did say that all the worlds would experience the ten year shift, so I don't see why they wouldn't be able to age unless they were human. Especially looking back at the whole Timeless River mess.

Anyways, fuck you all for making me reply seriously in a joke thread. :C

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I don't think SE is allowed to age characters (or vice-versa) if Disney hasn't ever done it before....like I mean Disney has always ahd Huey, Dewey, and Louie the same age so SE can't just make them as babies you know? At least thats what I think......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back