• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea and Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZigZag

Yes, of course was Lea Vanitas. That's why he likes Roxas so much because he looks similar to Ventus. Good idea, man. xD

Awkward Squid

Vanitas must've stopped taking steroids in order for him to morph into that red-headed toothpick we all know today...

Of course, there's always the height difference thing between Van and Axel.
*Thus spawns another growth spurt theory*

Birnax

Vanitas seems to dislike Ventus. And if Lea was Vanitas, why does Axel like Roxas when he looks similar to Ventus?
Lea has no connection to Vanitas. How do you know Lea met Ven? There was no moments where Axel was shocked to see Roxas like Xemnas and Xigbar does.

ZigZag

Lea has no connection to Vanitas. How do you know Lea met Ven? There was no moments where Axel was shocked to see Roxas like Xemnas and Xigbar does.

No, I meant with that that I don't think that Lea was Vanitas. And I don't think that he met Ventus.

Birnax

No, I meant with that that I don't think that Lea was Vanitas. And I don't think that he met Ventus.
Oh, I see. Your post make it sound like you assumed Lea was Vanitas and met Ventus.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
How could Lea be Vanitas?
Someone would know about that.
Also Axel would be weilding and keybalde.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back