• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heartless polymer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cexiangel

this is just a little theory i had. it's probably wrong, but i'ma go ahead and share it. no body knows what happened to the heartless of Ansem's other 5 apprentices, right? well, maybe the heartless of Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo all got fused together somehow how, but since Xehanort had the strongest heart, the heartless took on the appearance and personality of Xehanort. Thhe aftermath was Ansem, Seeker of Darkness. It would explain what happened to the other apprentices, and it explains why Ansem, Seeker of Darkness is so powerful.

don't flame people, it's rude

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
umm That's probably the dumbest theory I've heard >.>

αsiя

space coke
thanks douchebag. I appreciate it.

Why are you calling him a douchebag if that was his opinion
I also think that theory is dumb
Ansem SoD was just a dark figure but then he got his stronger form from Riku

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Hey noob, dont say shit. its my opinion. i don't have to agree with you to post here.
if you dont like it then this forum is not for you since you will get more crap not just from me but from other people too.

now back on topic.
theres no reason for them to fuse together >.<
it would be stupid if nomura did something like that

chris.

Website
www.facebook.com
this is just a little theory i had. it's probably wrong, but i'ma go ahead and share it. no body knows what happened to the heartless of Ansem's other 5 apprentices, right? well, maybe the heartless of Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo all got fused together somehow how, but since Xehanort had the strongest heart, the heartless took on the appearance and personality of Xehanort. Thhe aftermath was Ansem, Seeker of Darkness. It would explain what happened to the other apprentices, and it explains why Ansem, Seeker of Darkness is so powerful.

don't flame people, it's rude

First problem, despite a previous joke thread of mine [which the mods sadly did not take too kindly to], Bandai did not join Disney and Square Enix, i.e. this is Kingdom Hearts, not Dragonball Z.

Second problem, you said 'somehow how'.

Third problem:

lol@hypocrisy.

Beyer

I don't like the idea of them fusing because it just wouldn't make sense in my mind but I do like the idea of the apprentice heartless meaning something. I had this little idea that it was their hearts that started the foundations for the Kingdom Hearts Xemnas was making but I am not sure about it.

As for the flaming thing, I am sorry to say but flaming is a part of the forums and the only thing you can do about it is not re-act like you did.
He barely even said anything bad, he was just making sure you don't have this false sense of hope that your theory is right or something along those lines. He said it in a very gentle way and you re-acted, very childishly, by calling him a name. Please learn to take criticism. He did not flame you.

This is flaming: OMFG, you idiot, wtf is wrong with you, how could you be so retarded? (I am not saying I think that)

Clearly, you were not flamed but you flamed him back for nothing.

chris.

Website
www.facebook.com
I don't like the idea of them fusing because it just wouldn't make sense in my mind but I do like the idea of the apprentice heartless meaning something. I had this little idea that it was their hearts that started the foundations for the Kingdom Hearts Xemnas was making but I am not sure about it.

As for the flaming thing, I am sorry to say but flaming is a part of the forums and the only thing you can do about it is not re-act like you did.
He barely even said anything bad, he was just making sure you don't have this false sense of hope that your theory is right or something along those lines. He said it in a very gentle way and you re-acted, very childishly, by calling him a name. Please learn to take criticism. He did not flame you.

This is flaming: OMFG, you idiot, wtf is wrong with you, how could you be so retarded? (I am not saying I think that)

Clearly, you were not flamed but you flamed him back for nothing.

This ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back