• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu picture: Ienzo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

1zwyah5.jpg

25r1t28.jpg

Source: 2ch BbS thread ID:iC+KOJUI thank you!

Ienzo looks yonger than Ven.

3 of them fighting together in story mode.

O FUC- Ienzo looks like a fucking shrimp.

Just what I expected. He definetely has to be the youngest apprentice. 13? 15? 17?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I was too busy looking at Ienzo that I failed to notice both TAV fighting against an Unversed at the same time.

Oh, and by the way, looks like we now know that there are hill tops and pine trees surrounding Hollow Bastion, which is exactly the same as the one on Deep Jungle's projector photo on KH, where there is indeed trees surrounding the castle. Now we've yet to see it, wonder if the Giant Crest is actually a Heart Emblem because my speculation that this emblem is the origin of the Heartless Symbol.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
well lets get the obvious away. The founding members of the org all got together 11yrs before KH2 (10yrs before KH1). So they couldve grown between the time of bbs and right before xehanort becomes a heartless/nobody (along with the other founders). This would explain a little why some have growning pains lol. Members 7-12 are the same age they were since they did have a 10yr time laps thing

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
well lets get the obvious away. The founding members of the org all got together 11yrs before KH2 (10yrs before KH1). So they couldve grown between the time of bbs and right before xehanort becomes a heartless/nobody (along with the other founders). This would explain a little why some have growning pains lol. Members 7-12 are the same age they were since they did have a 10yr time laps thing

Except Nomura confirmed in an interview that Nobodies don't age. They remain the same age as they were when they became Nobodies. And Xehanort and the apperentices became Nobodies roughly a year after BBS.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Except Nomura confirmed in an interview that Nobodies don't age. They remain the same age as they were when they became Nobodies. And Xehanort and the apperentices became Nobodies roughly a year after BBS.

i heard everyone the first time. But stiill people can grow. In a year my friend who is younger than me now towers over me

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
i heard everyone the first time. But stiill people can grow. In a year my friend who is younger than me now towers over me

That could happen if Ienzo in BBS was roughly the same age or height as Ven. But Zexion is shown to be in his early twenties, or at the very least around 16 - 19. In this scan he looks 11 and seems to be even shorter than KH1 Sora. He can't possibly grow to the Zexion we know today in one year.

Apasstrife

omfg!!
i posted a thread yesterday about him.......well....it looks like the scans aswers me....
wow....ienzo stars to interest me. He is so young and he "influence" ATW to construct the undergorund lab.....

Erauqs

Ah HA! maybe this will prove that people still have some growing to do! This validates that Vanitas could still be Xehanort, but he just needs to grow perhaps.

When I mentioned this earlier, nobody responded...
This is what I believe, though. Vanitas is Xehanort, I think. We'll see.

A

Audo

Yeah, let's just throw out all of Terra's and MX's similarities to Xehanort too.

Erauqs

Yeah, let's just throw out all of Terra's and MX's similarities to Xehanort too.

I, personally, never supported the Terra/Xehanort stuff. And Master Xehanort has more connections with Vanitas than Terra, so far. I thought Vanitas was Xehanort from the start. Terra looks nothing like Xehanort, in my opinion. But that's just me.

A

Audo

Master Xehanort has more connections with Vanitas than Terra
Well, obviously seeing as how Vanitas is MX's apprentice >.>
Point is, MX has similarities to Xehanort, blatant ones. Ones that aren't to be ignored.

If you ask me, which i know you don't, it's impossible for any one character to be Xehanort.

Erauqs

Well you have your theories and I have mine, but neither of us is right till January 9th. I'm sure that's something we can agree on. Right?

A

Audo

I see... I have a feeling that we'd get along if we ever met, but on these forums you are my enemy. Remember that.
I like how you proclaim who's an enemy on a forum.
To me you're just another collection of words assigned to a username.

Erauqs

I like how you proclaim who's an enemy on a forum.
To me you're just another collection of words assigned to a username.

Well to me you're an enemy. We have completely different views on the futere of the series. Plus, I don't like the way you treat people on here. Therefore, enemy. How you see me has no effect on how I feel about you. But we really should get back on topic, shouldn't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back