• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiring Site Staff (WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kh3man1

Re: Hiring Site Staff

Hey i was just wondering is it a paid gig?
If so how much and how would we receive it.

S

Shadow Soldier

Hey i was just wondering is it a paid gig?
If so how much and how would we receive it.

LMAO are you kidding? Nobody on this site makes money when they do shit on this site. Did you seriously just join to ask that?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Here's a doozy of a question.

Will I be able to apply? With my past with the staff, I can see me either not being allowed to apply, or applying, but having people go "LMAO LETS LETUM APPLEH N DEN WE WILL CHEWZ NOT HIM!1 L1OLOL"

Not sure. Site staff isn't forum staff, so I guess it wouldn't matter.

Apply if you're confident.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

When you say that you want us to give a description of a main character in the Kingdom Hearts series, do you mean you want us to describe them as a person, or describe their presence in the series?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

When you say that you want us to give a description of a main character in the Kingdom Hearts series, do you mean you want us to describe them as a person, or describe their presence in the series?

Your basic character summary. It would include aspects about their personality and their presence in the series.

Audo said:
Japanese VA: Ryōtarō Okiayu
English VA: To Be Announced
First Appearance: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+

One of three apprentices to Master Eraqus, Terra, along with Aqua, are preparing to take the Master Qualification Exam when mysterious circumstances arise. A strange enemy known as the Unversed have began appearing at the same time as one of Master Eraqus' old peers disappears. Believing there to be a connection between the Unversed, Master Xehanort's disappearance, and the fate of the Princesses of Heart, Master Eraqus instructs Terra to track down Master Xehanort and his apprentice, Vanitas.

In exchange for information leading to Master Xehanorts whereabouts, Terra begins cooperating with the Disney villains of the various worlds. Among being in cahoots with the Evil Queen, Terra also makes a deal with Malficent, who tells him of the Princesses of Heart. Believing that by chasing and acquiring the Princesses he will in turn find Master Xehanort, Terra agrees to help Maleficent.

Terra has been said to be one who puts his goal as his top priority over everything else, and that his stress of his goals causes conflict between him and the other characters. Despite this, Terra is not to be considered a "bad fellow" . Along with his determined mindset, Terra has an equally fierce and determined fighting style. Specializing in brute strength, Terra fights with a ferocious velocity utilizing a mode exclusive to him known as "Fatal Mode". His strength is his greatest asset in battle.

His name is Latin for "Earth", a meaning he shares with Riku whose name means "Land". It has been hinted that Terra chose Riku to wield the Keyblade and that he shares a path to darkness much similar to Riku's in the original Kingdom Hearts game. What becomes of Terra and the other apprentices is one of the key mysteries of the game.

Something Audo wrote a few days ago for the Birth by Sleep Characters page. Granted, if you choose a character like Sora, there will be a lot more information. However, this is just an application, so a basic summary would be fine. Just prove to us that you can write about Kingdom Hearts. :3

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Sora doth forever amble in his wand'ring.
To seeketh out young neer-do-well Riku.
For a tryst of the buttsecks is nigh.

Am I hired?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Sora doth forever amble in his wand'ring.
To seeketh out young neer-do-well Riku.
For a tryst of the buttsecks is nigh.

Am I hired?
KHI Staff of the Year all years

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Yes, mine has been sent in, hoping for the best!

S

Shadow Soldier

You guys should've made it a race. First one to post their work in this thread gets the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back