• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Not Coming to the PSP Go?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny milotic

Surfing the dunes with a red cloaked stranger
since when did Terra get gloves? :/ have i been gone that long?

Terra has a glove (on the left hand) right below where the gauntlet thing is. Terra doesn't have a glove on the right that has only a black wristband.
On topic: anyway, I'm happy I didn't get the Go. ( I never like the fact it has a pretty small screen, and I would probably break it the same way I broke my phone; by flipping too much.)I'm happy Birth by Sleep is UMD exclusive!

Anyone who has Go, I feel bad for you.

Last edited:

TeamMatt

Good thing I bought a psp 3000 instead of a go I'd be so mad right now lol but why wouldn't they not make it on playstation store that makes no sense why even make the go if your not gonna make some games downloadadble.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I was gonna go pick up a PSP sometime this week, either the Go or the AC bundle...Looks like I'll be going for the latter. Unless this rumor gets disproved, though; then I'd take buying the Go back into consideration.

that makes no sense why even make the go if your not gonna make some games downloadadble.
3rd party Company's problem, not the manufacturer's (sony).

Nexural

I'm really happy I'm planning to buy the regular PSP instead of Go.

Too bad for the people who bought Go for BBS, though. D8​

H

Haxon

Haha I love how nobody here has complained yet saying they only have a go, because barely anyone does because it sux :3

BbS is too good for the PSP go

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I don't even know what a PSP Go is haha.

It's a psp that does not use UMD's. It can only download games from the PS store, which is why it sucks. I hope PSP Go dies a bloody death, that way game companies get it through their head we don't want download only games.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I never liked the PSP Go anyway. I found it incredibly useless and a waste of money. Not only is it much smaller than the previous models (I mean, look at it. Looks like you can break it with your bare hands or something), but downloadable games? The old PSPs could already do that.

Yay for my old PSP-1000!

kingseyi

I asked for a go for christmas and i already saw where mt mom hid it. I really hope that it has a download because i was only asking her for one for BBS. I want to rant to disney soooo badly about this because if i ask my mom for something else she'd be devastated

everydaygamer

what is people's problem with the go? i still plan to buy one and if it turns out down the line that you can't download the game I'll just use my old psp.

the whole not having to carry extra stuff with the psp go is just so great i don't get why people are against it just because umd's don't work with it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I asked for a go for christmas and i already saw where mt mom hid it. I really hope that it has a download because i was only asking her for one for BBS. I want to rant to disney soooo badly about this because if i ask my mom for something else she'd be devastated

Just trade the PSP Go in for a PSP 3000 and the trade in of the PSP Go will take off alot of the cost for a PSP 3000. I have the PSP 1000 and I plan on trading it in for a PSP 3000 soon.

EDIT: everydaygamer, let me make this clear to you, there are some gamers who absoulutly hate the idea of any system having download only games. We prefer to be able to hold our games in the palm of our hands instead of just having the downloaded data on a memory stick.

Liege

Assuming this is true, I'm fairly certain Sony will keep the pressure firmly-appliied on Disney, until they finally decide to crack. So, just because it might not be available in downloadable-format immediately, that doesn't necessarily mean that it won't become such eventually.

All that aside, I'm glad I've got my Bundle safely pre-ordered. The Go is a woefully-overpriced piece-of-technology, currently, anyway. Once said price inevitably drops, its overall-popularity will undoubtedly increase exponentially.

Also, whatever game is featured on the opposite-page apparenly shows only the UMD-icon, as well. So...

*Shrugs*

Last edited:
H

Haxon

what is people's problem with the go? i still plan to buy one and if it turns out down the line that you can't download the game I'll just use my old psp.

the whole not having to carry extra stuff with the psp go is just so great i don't get why people are against it just because umd's don't work with it.
Well what about the games you have for UMB? You would have to rebuy them, and trading/selling games would be rather difficult, dont you agree?

everydaygamer

Well what about the games you have for UMB? You would have to rebuy them, and trading/selling games would be rather difficult, dont you agree?

not like i play them much, and if i ever want to i just take out my old psp. not a big deal really.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
so bbs is a no GO?
nice! bbs is now able to be a classic (and i thought it was gonna be a GO exclusive!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back