• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► what the fuck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do i do

• Kill my friends and destroy the evidence?

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Isolate myself from mankind

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Tamiflu

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Ignore it; it doesn't exist if I don't let it

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • ?????

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Play some Uncharted 2.

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • All of the above

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Ugh.. all this H1N1 stuff is freakin' annoying. On a related note, someone in my Accounting class apparently had H1N1, but their parents (since they're paying for it) made them go anyways. They left half-way through class though and I was all the way across the room, so I doubt I got it, especially since I don't feel sick. However, they didn't necessarily act all too sick either, but the flu's not constantly showing either, so we'll see.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
He texts me this morning while I'm at a college interview telling me that his girlfriend woke up this morning with a 103 fever, and she went to the doctor and it turns out she has Swine Flu.

What? Holy hell, a doctor cannot tell the swine flu that easily. At least a blood test needs to go through to see if it is just a regular flu or not. It takes a long time for those tests to come back. The doctor is full of shit and is telling you crap. Don't assume it is the swine flu without any slight evidence.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
The swine flu is no longer as serious a threat as it once was. Treatment has been put into effect, and once again, the common, regular old flu is much more volatile.

αsiя

space coke
My two friends have swine flu and they came to my house to sleep over
We played this game call Fat Bastard
and since we slept in my garage and that shit is so small I probably got the swine flu because i basically slept 3 feet away from the both of them
but who cares its been two months since it happen and I'm alright

xenos24

But sex isn't enjoyable with fever and body aches, is it?
Maybe that heightens the experience.

My friend says he's okay so far

I have the machete ready, though.
no six improves your vitality keep busy and youll become immortal cause six is a exercise you can loose 200 calories I think (yeah I misspelled intercourse its such a strong word their might be children reading

Use some common sense, book a home visit with your doctor and get him/her to diagnose you at home. They tell us here that if you think you have swine flu, don't go to the doctors or outside to spread the disease. Also, tell your parents. Wear a mask. Drink water. Follow swine flu guidelines and advice.
thats good stop the plague help but if its me Ill run naked and spread the virus till the world becomes resident evil ZOMBIES!!!!
Okay so. My friend and his girlfriend both had it.

And I came down with something, but I was taking all my immune supplements and crazy herbal smoothies that it went away after 2 days or so and I don't think I ever really had it because both my friends are still recovering.

I dodged this one oh-so-closely lol.

Sorry, I'm going to bury that thing with me D:
yeah do it before its mutate into the g Virus ZOMBIES!!!! guess what Im playing?

Where is the "PROFIT" option on here?

I say just try to wait it out my friend. I mean it's not like you kissed your friend or anything.
I Would like to lol but I remember when I spend the night at my friends house see my civil status is single for about a year and Im in the bed with my friend and I thought to myself what Am I doing sleeping with a guy its so sad and maybe Im turning gay and I thought I really need gerger with a girl

All I can say is man your screwed right your will the virus is still there give it time youll mutate and loose yourself

Last edited:

Dexel

Beyond hope
no six improves your vitality keep busy and youll become immortal cause six is a exercise you can loose 200 calories I think (yeah I misspelled intercourse its such a strong word their might be children reading

thats good stop the plague help but if its me Ill run naked and spread the virus till the world becomes resident evil ZOMBIES!!!!
yeah do it before its mutate into the g Virus ZOMBIES!!!! guess what Im playing?

I Would like to lol but I remember when I spend the night at my friends house see my civil status is single for about a year and Im in the bed with my friend and I thought to myself what Am I doing sleeping with a guy its so sad and maybe Im turning gay and I thought I really need gerger with a girl

All I can say is man your screwed right your will the virus is still there give it time youll mutate and loose yourself

Can I make a request to you?

LAY. THE. FUCK. OFF. RESIDENT. EVIL.

I'm half convinced that you're probably screwing the game cover right now and cummin' on the manual.

Tenacious

I don't know anyone who's had Swine Flu, but from what I've heard it's not a really big deal.

If it turns out you have it, people are usually in bed for about a week then they're all better.

xenos24

Can I make a request to you?

LAY. THE. FUCK. OFF. RESIDENT. EVIL.

I'm half convinced that you're probably screwing the game cover right now and cummin' on the manual.
sorry man geez if Im that obnoxious just say it dont flame me..... I need sleep later....... wait before I sleep Im a voluteer fire and Ems heres a decent answer Im a medic but a noob only have one training Basic Trauma Life Support and they thought me how to handle this things If I can remember Isolation calling a doctor for a home check up works and what I know about the oink oink flu its all in the immunity so you need alot of vitamin C... Volunteers we are the peole who are weird when the weather is plain but we are the ones normal in a calamity said by sir bubuy ABC-CBN EMT

Last edited:
Awards
I already had H1N1 and got over it, long story short.
It's not that big of a deal. Feels almost exactly like any other time I've been sick.

I didn't go on Tamiflu for multiple reasons, one being that I enjoy my sensorimotor skills.

Dexel

Beyond hope
sorry man geez if Im that obnoxious just say it dont flame me..... I need sleep later....... wait before I sleep Im a voluteer fire and Ems heres a decent answer Im a medic but a noob only have one training Basic Trauma Life Support and they thought me how to handle this things If I can remember Isolation calling a doctor for a home check up works and what I know about the oink oink flu its all in the immunity so you need alot of vitamin C... Volunteers we are the peole who are weird when the weather is plain but we are the ones normal in a calamity said by sir bubuy ABC-CBN EMT

Sorry about what I said ( though, frankly, not really ). I'm just very, very blunt.

Anyways, Swine Flu's not all that bad, and probably even less so in Florida as we have a big supply of produce with Vitamin C ( check bolded, and as for those of you who feel very slow today, oranges was the produce I was talking about ).

-resumes chewing end of a pen-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back