• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Braig shot his eye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what happened to braig eye

• Did it himself

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Master Xehanort

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Terra

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Ven

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Aqua

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeras

This is a small and bad theory but i was thinking while i played days as zigbar with his zero gear, that the Y combo button makes him shoot at the floor next to his feet. This shows that he is a little careless when he shoots(maybe he has shot himself in the foot) Also why didn't braig ever heal his scars with potion or cure, was it that MX did it and he couldn't heal it because it was a darkness attack(but he has the yellow eyes so maybe he could) But back to the main topic.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
T'would be lol if as the finishing move in Terra vs Braig or whatever, they knock his gun as it's firing and it takes out his eye and gives him that gash on his cheek.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Also why didn't braig ever heal his scars with potion or cure

The same reason why you can get blasted 100+ feet into the air by a dragon and still live during a battle, but die via gunshot in a cutscene: because the dev team makes it so.

αsiя

space coke
i expect it to happen like what happen to spongebob
you're never gonna see it coming

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Well it's not too far from possible. Think about how in his nobody form, he could teleport while shooting at you. You had an option of deflecting his laser back at him if i can remember, and you also had the ability to teleport along with the lasers. If Braig was to shoot at Terra, and Terra deflected the shot right back at him as a finishing move then it's possible that, that would explain how he got his scar, not to mention how far Terra would go to capture MX himself, but alas...pure speculation.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
If it's a bad thread then dont post it; but it is funny.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I dont think Braig would shoot his own eye even if its by accident..oh and about the scars, scars dont always disappear that easily. I have a scar in my feet by accidently getting cut my a cutter and its not gone (and its more than 10 years already)

I totally agree. i have a huge scar on my right knee (scissors), and it's still there; I didn't get stitches.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
I totally agree. i have a huge scar on my right knee (scissors), and it's still there; I didn't get stitches.
Use a potion on it. 8D

Potion.jpg

Last edited:

terrabbs

how would would braig shoot himself if he is a expert marksman and if he had his powers back then he could could just send it through a wormhole and redirect it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back