• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Wasn't really talking bout the injuries...
I meant the hair, ears, and overall look.
Eh. He looks just like the other Nobodies. Outside from shorter hair there isn't that much difference at all (unless you count the injuries, which really have nothing to do with becoming a Nobody.)

Liege

They've conveniently cropped the character-collage, so-as to not feature that other character. Nice. XD

I thought Vjump usualy came out with about 3 pages of KH stuff.

Customarily, it's usually only one or two-pages (for all/any JUMP-related incarnations). Very rarely does any media-coverage -- regardless of the subject/topic -- exceed that. However, there are occasional exceptions; Final-Fantasy XIII, as a recent-example. The final-amount is largely-dependent on the quality/quantity of information which the original-source has released, has agreed to and allowed permission for the respective-magazine(s) to publish.

Erauqs

Eh. He looks just like the other Nobodies. Outside from shorter hair there isn't that much difference at all (unless you count the injuries, which really have nothing to do with becoming a Nobody.)

His hair has grey streaks, his ears are pointy-er now, and he looks older. Tell me you see these things. They are meant to be faint anyway, though.

Last edited:

Aria

braver by the minute
Cool finally some Braig info! Never thought I'd see a pic of MX in chains.

Xango99

Yes, Braig looks like Xigbar but NOT EXACTLY the same...he obviously has some "faint" slight changes, such as his hair, hair streaks and pointy ears..anyone who denys this is just being stubborn. Same way how Dilan has different shaped eyebrows, sideburns and hairstyle. Aeleus and Even look exactly the same from what we have seen so far...

A

Audo

They've conveniently cropped the character-collage, so-as to not feature that other character. Nice. XD
Eh, no they didn't. Just turns our that other character was the Fairy Godmother.

A

Audo

His hair has grey streaks, his ears are pointy-er now, and he looks older. Tell me you see these things. They are meant to be faint anyway, though.
His hair could easily get grey streaks between now and becoming a Nobody, much like how he could get his scars and injuries between now and then.
His ears look the same to me.

Yes, Braig looks like Xigbar but NOT EXACTLY the same...he obviously has some "faint" slight changes, such as his hair, hair streaks and pointy ears..anyone who denys this is just being stubborn. Same way how Dilan has different shaped eyebrows, sideburns and hairstyle. Aeleus and Even look exactly the same from what we have seen so far...
His hair being shorter is not a change... Hair can grow. He still has a year between now and becoming a Nobody. Why do people keep ignoring that?

Xango99

and WHY do you keep ignoring the other changes such as the ears? the grey hair( and dont give me that one year crap) the hairstyle?

How the hell can you keep saying that he looks exactly the same when their is obvious "slight" visible alterations? are you trying to say we should ignore Ansems reports?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Braig was obviously put under some sort of stress, resulting in the hair.
Oh, and his ears are the same.

Why would Braig get gray streaks as a result of becoming a Nobody? That's nonsensical.

Xango99

Why would he just have a bunch of grey hair within the less than one year that he became a nobody? people dont grey that fast. And there is no proof that he was in any more stress than Xaldin or Lexeaus...

Erauqs

His hair could easily get grey streaks between now and becoming a Nobody, much like how he could get his scars and injuries between now and then.
His ears look the same to me.

His hair being shorter is not a change... Hair can grow. He still has a year between now and becoming a Nobody. Why do people keep ignoring that?

Come on now, really?
I don't even think it'll take a whole year until they become Nobodies. Maleficent needed time to gain control over Heartless, after they were created, to take over Hallow Bastion. Plus Birth By Sleep prolly happens in a few months time. You need a better excuse than that.

A

Audo

and WHY do you keep ignoring the other changes such as the ears? the grey hair( and dont give me that one year crap) the hairstyle?
His ears are exactly the same.
His grey hair can be attributed to stress, probably from losing his fucking eye.
The only difference in the hairstyle is that his hair is shorter and not in a ponytail. Guess what, hair grows. It can grow in a year. Look at Riku for crying out loud. >.>

Come on now, really?
I don't even think it'll take a whole year until they become Nobodies. Maleficent needed time to gain control over Heartless, after they were created, to take over Hallow Bastion. Plus Birth By Sleep prolly happens in a few months time. You need a better excuse than that.
You guys need better excuses than "I can't accept the fact that hair can grow in a year, and since they have slightly shorter hair IT MUST BE A DIFFERENCE! HIS HAIR GREW WHEN HE BECAME A NOBODY!"
>.>

Your Maleficent excuse makes it sound like it would take longer than a year to become Nobodies, not shorter, by the way.

Erauqs

His ears are exactly the same.
His grey hair can be attributed to stress, probably from losing his fucking eye.
The only difference in the hairstyle is that his hair is shorter and not in a ponytail. Guess what, hair grows. It can grow in a year. Look at Riku for crying out loud. >.>

Has stress ever been the cause of ANYTHING in Kingdom Hearts? You guys are being rediculous!

Xango99

Bullcrap!! how the hell can you just assume that he gets grey hair, from stress over loosing his eye?!!! you are just making assumptions now...

And no, his ears are NOT exactly the same, you need to be more observant and compare the pics again >_> and fact that reports tells us that they go thru "faint" visible changes proves the point You just refuse to see it because you expect them to look 95% different before you can agree that they have some slight differnce

and how do you defend Dilans eye brows and its shape? are you trying to say that they looks the same with Xaldins own also? lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back