• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Picture Of Braig.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: New Picture Of Briag.

What should be noteworthy but not too surprising is that, aside from the differences already pointed out, Braig does not have yellow eyes.

From how Ansem wrote in the SARs, it sounds like all six of the apprentices preformed the experiments, not just Xehanort, Even, and Ienzo. Braig, Dilan, and Aeleus might have been the only ones able to act as guards, as Even and Ienzo don't exactly look like the guard types.

The only thing I gathered is that they did the grunt work, like gathering subjects and possibly being the subjects of experimentation as well.
They're dressed as guards, so I'd bet that it's their primary job.
I just don't see how apprenticeship comes into play here.

I suppose they could do both, but as apprentices you'd figure that their apprenticeship would take precedence over guarding. I mean, what, AtW couldn't find someone else to protect the castle?

Birnax

I was on V-Jump site and accidentally I found this:
detail_10_ph.jpg

Probably Braig.
Golly, It is Braig! I hope this game will explain how he got his scar and how he lost his eye.

Cexiangel

Yes! finally, a braig pic. Now if only we knew what Ienzo looks like...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

detail_10_ph.jpg

Probably Braig.

Wow, Braig looks awesome. BTW check out the area behind him, it looks pretty cool I am going to love to see Radiant Gardens more.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards

Whoa.. definitely Xigbar/Braig. Kinda weird seein' him without his eyepatch or scars though :/

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

What should be noteworthy but not too surprising is that, aside from the differences already pointed out, Braig does not have yellow eyes.

Can't believe i missed that. We have implied countless times that those who stray to close to darkness will inherit amber colored eyes. This is evident to ATW's eyes. Braig is definitely an interesting character

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

The only thing I gathered is that they did the grunt work, like gathering subjects and possibly being the subjects of experimentation as well.

From how Ansem worded it, it sounds more to me that he believed that all of them were conducting the experiments.
Plus, judging from his interaction with the Beast, Xaldin seems a little more intelligent than just a normal guard.

They're dressed as guards, so I'd bet that it's their primary job.
I just don't see how apprenticeship comes into play here.

Then it'd be silly for Ansem to refer to them as his apprentices.

I suppose they could do both, but as apprentices you'd figure that their apprenticeship would take precedence over guarding.

It might. We don't know if it does or doesn't.
From how Ansem described Radiant Garden, it doesn't sound like the place that would require guards. They might act as guards due to recent events, like the Unversed or someone arriving before Ven.

I mean, what, AtW couldn't find someone else to protect the castle?

Maybe Dilan and Aeleus were the strongest ones there and Braig was the sneakiest. I would certainly want the best guards if I were a ruler.

EDIT:
Can't believe i missed that. We have implied countless times that those who stray to close to darkness will inherit amber colored eyes. This is evident to ATW's eyes. Braig is definitely an interesting character

Well, all that means is that Braig hasn't strayed close yet. Xehanort had brown eyes origonally, yet XH and Xemnas both end up with amber eyes.

αsiя

space coke

great find
Braig looks diffrent
and he looks like he wants a beating

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yup. That's totally Braig. Now, I'm wondering why he's a guard instead of a scientist...my guess is that he was booted out of the lab for annoying people at some point XD

He must be pretty important to the plot if he got his own special place right next to Eraqus and Xehanort in Jump.

Allister Rose

French Lover

Yup. That's totally Braig. Now, I'm wondering why he's a guard instead of a scientist...my guess is that he was booted out of the lab for annoying people at some point XD

He must be pretty important to the plot if he got his own special place right next to Eraqus and Xehanort in Jump.

i ithnk they put him in just to reveal him

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Hey guys ya know they don't just have to be gaurds. Is it really so hard to believe that Braig, Dilan, and Aleaus are guards AND scientist both?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Yes! finally, a braig pic. Now if only we knew what Ienzo looks like...

Dude(s) how old was Zexion anyway? In chain of memories he looked like a teenager; 10 years ago when he was Ienzo, he must have been a runt... I knew he was young but damn...

But it's obvious that Braig was a scrapper.

Probably got injured protecting the castle from unversed or, some keyblade wielder [Insert Name Here] might have shown him how it's done!

Is it really so hard to believe that Braig, Dilan, and Aleaus are guards AND scientist both?

I agree. Their nobodies were gifted in combat, they were probably pretty strong as humans even if they were scientists. They were apprentices of Ansem the Wise, who studied the darkness of the heart; it's not illogical to assume that they also had field experiences with the unversed.

Last edited:

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards

It's just a possibility, as there seems to be some bad blood between Xigbar and Roxas and, possibly, as somewhat implied by Days, between Braig and Ven.
"I care about your future, Roxas."

I don't remember ever seeing a scene in Days between Roxas and Xigbar in which they took on roles outside of a mentor-student relationship. Even in the scene whereXigbar sees Ventus, he doesn't seem to be pissed off at Ven at all, only making a comment of "Why do you always look at me like I drowned your goldfish?" with a smile on his face. I can't see how Braig and Ventus would be on such opposite sides that Ventus would be driven to a point where he would deal such devastating blows to Braig.

Which would bring up the question: If they disliked him, why stay his apprentices? They're all big boys, I'm sure they can make their own decissons.
Still, though, it's peculiar how their allegiance switched so rapidly from Ansem to Xehanort, unless Xehanort was there for several years before they delved into the experiments deeply.

As far as the yellow eyes are concerned, Braig was definitely closest to Xehanort due to them being the two to get the eye color shift. They likely got closest of them all to the Darkness. And... Not that it necessarily means much, but Braig's ears aren't pointy yet, either.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Dude(s) how old was Zexion anyway? In chain of memories he looked like a teenager; 10 years ago when he was Ienzo, he must have been a runt... I knew he was young but damn...

Nobodies don't age, so Ienzo was the same age as Zexion is.

EDIT:
I don't remember ever seeing a scene in Days between Roxas and Xigbar in which they took on roles outside of a mentor-student relationship.

I don't know about you, but I always got the feeling Roxas never liked Xigbar.

Even in the scene whereXigbar sees Ventus, he doesn't seem to be pissed off at Ven at all, only making a comment of "Why do you always look at me like I drowned your goldfish?" with a smile on his face.

I was talking about the other person getting pissed off, not Xigbar/Braig.
From how Xigbar worded it, it sounds like "the look" implies anger or annoyance, as Sora was certainly mad at Hollow Bastion when he gave Xigbar "the look".

I can't see how Braig and Ventus would be on such opposite sides that Ventus would be driven to a point where he would deal such devastating blows to Braig.

If Terra was in trouble or Ven needed to get somewhere bad enough, I could. Especially if Ven could "snap" like Roxas did at the begining of KH2.

Still, though, it's peculiar how their allegiance switched so rapidly from Ansem to Xehanort, unless Xehanort was there for several years before they delved into the experiments deeply.

No, Xigbar made it clear in the FM+ scene "New Headquarters" that Xehanort appeared after BBS.
From what I've gathered, both Xemnas and XH seem to be pretty manipulative, with Xemnas using everyone in the Org toward his own goal. I don't think it would be that hard to think that Xehanort could be that manipulative as well.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

detail_10_ph.jpg

Probably Braig.

Why does it seem like BBS has all the coolest characters?
Terra
Aqua
Master Xehanort
Braig
Eraqus
Vanitas

luso

i think ven fight with briag somehow and then he got his scar maybe because ven use his keyblade and smash briag acidently (if this contain any spoilers sorry about that and sorry about my english)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back