• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Picture Of Braig.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetta

I was on V-Jump site and accidentally I found this:
detail_10_ph.jpg

Probably Braig.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Re: New Picture Of Briag.

He looks so weird to me now. o.o No ponytail... Anyway, this is a nice find. :D

Now just to ponder what he's saying and to who.

king_Nick

i think that picture of him just made me lose like 5 respect point for him...

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

he seems to be wearing the guards outfit, at least from what i can assume from Dilan, and Elaeus

i think that picture of him just made me lose like 5 respect point for him...

what the fuck ever....i know now that whenever he got his scar and eyepatch had to be during the time of BBS. So the question still stands on how he got them..

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

what the fuck ever....i know now that whenever he got his scar and eyepatch had to be during the time of BBS. So the question still stands on how he got them..

I'll bet you whatever you want that it has to do with Ven.

Violetta

notice the similarities between Braig and this boy scout
braig.jpg

memorialday2.jpg

on second thought Braig's wearing his backwards

Hahaha true. But really, everyone was wearing scarfs like that six months ago... At least where I live:lol:

By the way, there was a text near the image:

主人公が訪れる新ワールドに
見覚えのあるあの男が登場!?
シリーズ最古の世界を描いた注目作、PSP版『KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep』。今月号では、3人の主人公が訪れることになる新たなワールドが判明! そこにはシリーズファンなら見覚えのある、あのキャラたちもいると か…? その他、合計500名の豪華ソフトプレゼントも必見だ!

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

I'll bet you whatever you want that it has to do with Ven.

LOL i get what you're saying, and although there isn't concrete proof, plenty of things in the past few KH games can/has implied some sort of confrontation that Ven and Braig had. The only other question is what kind of person Ven is to injure Braig as such....just sayin....

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards

LOL i get what you're saying, and although there isn't concrete proof, plenty of things in the past few KH games can/has implied some sort of confrontation that Ven and Braig had. The only other question is what kind of person Ven is to injure Braig as such....just sayin....

Well why would Ventus have to be the one who injured him so badly? It could have been Terra in retaliation for something the Apprentices did to Ventus or, if you wanna go the Ventus route, vice versa. Who knows how good of boy scouts those guys were before Xehanort came? I mean... if some guy with no memories can pop up and turn all five of them against Ansem, they must have already somewhat disliked him.

Awards

So Braig appears to be one of the guards

Funny how AtW has six apprentices and only three of them are actually scientists. Or at least try to give a semblance of science in their lab coats.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards

Funny how AtW has six apprentices and only three of them are actually scientists. Or at least try to give a semblance of science in their lab coats.

He only has five at the time of BbS, no? Ienzo is now the only one we've not seen, but I'm pretty sure he'd be in the science side of it as well.

It IS funny, though, how three of his five assistants are stationed as guards... What/who was he trying to keep out of the castle or what/who was he trying to protect within the castle?

Awards

notice the similarities between Braig and this boy scout
braig.jpg

memorialday2.jpg

on second thought Braig's wearing his backwards

If we're talking outfit-wise, they look more like Confederate Army generals.

ExplorePAHistory-a0h4m9-a_349.jpg

He only has five at the time of BbS, no? Ienzo is now the only one we've not seen, but I'm pretty sure he'd be in the science side of it as well.

Yes, I'm just talking about in total, not particular to BbS.
Ienzo will obviously have a lab coat. He was the only one aside from Xehanort and Even in the sAR mentioned that was involved with experimentation.

How does being a guard constitute as apprenticeship, anyway? What are they learning from AtW, hand-to-hand combat?

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

Dilan and Elaeus are both strong, and Braig is very observant and a quick shooter. If we look at their nobodies we can see that all the apprentices besides Xehanort, Ienzo, and Even, receive blunt/ piercing weapons. It's safe to say that the three of them are guards

AxelsVirtue

With the other picture, we could only tell that he looked similar to his Nobody (minus ponytail, eye-patch, and scar). But now the immature semi-playful a attitude and weapon are also similar.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

The only other question is what kind of person Ven is to injure Braig as such....just sayin....

Well, we've seen Roxas snap in the past... Sure, Ven and Roxas aren't exactly the same person, since Roxas has plenty of Sora in him, but I wouldn't be that surprised if he had it in him. Besides, with Braig/Xigbar, I don't think it's that hard to get pissed off.
Hey, for all we know, Braig could be the one to attack Ven and Ven is only defending himself.

Well why would Ventus have to be the one who injured him so badly? It could have been Terra in retaliation for something the Apprentices did to Ventus or, if you wanna go the Ventus route, vice versa.

It's just a possibility, as there seems to be some bad blood between Xigbar and Roxas and, possibly, as somewhat implied by Days, between Braig and Ven.

Who knows how good of boy scouts those guys were before Xehanort came? I mean... if some guy with no memories can pop up and turn all five of them against Ansem, they must have already somewhat disliked him.

Which would bring up the question: If they disliked him, why stay his apprentices? They're all big boys, I'm sure they can make their own decissons.

From how Ansem wrote in the SARs, it sounds like all six of the apprentices preformed the experiments, not just Xehanort, Even, and Ienzo. Braig, Dilan, and Aeleus might have been the only ones able to act as guards, as Even and Ienzo don't exactly look like the guard types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back