• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Confirmed World in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is going to be your favorite world in BBS

• Land of Departure

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • Deep Space

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Neverland

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Castle of Dreams

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Dwarf Woodlands

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Enchanted Dominion

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I heard that there's a new info of BBS on Jump just updated, about Disney Castle but it's not the castle, it's the town.

Say what? What is the VJump website? Is it in japanese text, the web adress?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's a minigame world, Disney Town, will be shown next week, from ff-reunion. The thread of this world posted just few mins ago.

Wow, I just read Lissar's thread, I must say this caught me off gaurd. lol.

axelroxasxion91

Eh. Villains come in different varieties. You don't have to summon Unversed and harness the "power of darkness". She manages to hurt Cinderella just fine without violence. That's really evil.

Well, that's me, I just LOVE villains who use violence to hurt:wink:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
If your wondering why I didn't put Olympus Coliseum, Radiant Garden, Gathering Place, and Destiny Islands on the poll, it is because they haven't actually been confirmed yet as worlds. I know that that some are in the trailers, but they are not actually listed on the BBS site as a world yet.
The fact that they're in the trailers confirms them as worlds, playable or not. You just asked which our favorite world was going to be, not favorite PLAYABLE world. I simply thought you were including all worlds regardless of being playable.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
IT was either Deep Space or Land of Departure but I ended up going along with Land of Departure.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Enchanted Dominion and Deep Space..love those movies and the worlds are looking beyond awesome.. :)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Enchanted Dominion and LoD are the most interesting to me. <3 all the new worlds look pretty awesome, though.

Khfan01

LoD because well it is very new and original world in the KH series. One thing I liked about the most is that it is where the whole story begins for Terra, Ven, and Aqua and how it all begins in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back