• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

an addiction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I don't where you people get that it is the best KH so far. It had so much potiential but in the end it became the first KH that I was dissapointed in.

The only part that was really really great about it was Xion.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
DUH THATS WHY ITS GREAT!! shes great, roxas is great and Axel to!

...i just noted sumthin...does this seem deja vu to anyone? 3 main chars siting alonside each other...hmmm thats familair

I agree that Roxas, Axel, and Xion are great. But the story is not very KHish. I mean where is the disney? And why did they skip so many days, I hate the fact they skip days, it is so annoying.

DestinyKid

Banned
Website
www.lulu.com
that i agree with, but at least we go to worlds that werent possible to go to in KH2. plus side! YAY!!
i mean who wouldnt want that ad-on? i think they got the worlds down well plus the fact that we get to see how the orginaztion lives and stuff is awesome to..wait if theres more then one on a mission does that mean Axel was alone when he went to see roaxas in 2?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
that i agree with, but at least we go to worlds that werent possible to go to in KH2. plus side! YAY!!
i mean who wouldnt want that ad-on? i think they got the worlds down well plus the fact that we get to see how the orginaztion lives and stuff is awesome to..wait if theres more then one on a mission does that mean Axel was alone when he went to see roaxas in 2?

Here is what I would have done. Skip days at certain points, but have a good reason to do so. Like when Roxas goes into a comma on day 26 and doesn't awake till day 50 and they skipped the days inbetween. They actually had an excuse for that.

But let most of the days be playable, atleast 230 days be playable. Add more plot to the disney worlds, make it feel more like KH1.

Here is a good example of how they could skip some days but have an excuse:

Roxas, Xion, and Axel are captured by Cpt. Hook while in Neverland. Roxas remains unconsious for the next 3 days, then he wakes up. Xion, Roxas, and Axel find themselves trapped in Hook's ship. They can't escape using Dark portals because something is preventing them from using them. So they trick Smee into letting them out and then they fight heartless till they make it on deck where Hook is waiting for them. Then there is a boss battle with Hook and they beat him and RTC.

So we have a good plot, a disney boss, and we were able to skip 3 days to help save space on the DS cartridge so we could fit the game on it.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Here is a good example of how they could skip some days but have an excuse:

Roxas, Xion, and Axel are captured by Cpt. Hook while in Neverland. Roxas remains unconsious for the next 3 days, then he wakes up. Xion, Roxas, and Axel find themselves trapped in Hook's ship. They can't escape using Dark portals because something is preventing them from using them. So they trick Smee into letting them out and then they fight heartless till they make it on deck where Hook is waiting for them. Then there is a boss battle with Hook and they beat him and RTC.

I agree with you. I just wish that they would have made Days longer sigh.... I beat it in three days.

Awkward Squid

I actually damaged the charger plug from using it so much since I've been playing the game for seven straight days. (I've beaten of course, just a week after it came out :/ )

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Ehhh, I have this game but I'm just not into it. Think it's because it's so much like KH II, what with its story, and that was a huge let-down. Still think KH is/will be the best out of all of them. After all, it is what fuelled the Kingdom Hearts craze and its many sequels.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I'll admit It could have been WAY better. I Did enjoy it I did play it, I did love the experience, BUT it lacked and I expect more well... more.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I agree with you. I just wish that they would have made Days longer sigh.... I beat it in three days.

Thank You.

In OC they could have had Meg and Hercules meet for the first time and use the plot of the movie in 358/2 days. They could have also used the movie plot for Beast's Castle in 358/2 days.

Now that would have made an amazing story for those two worlds when you involve Organization XIII in those movie plots.

I'll admit It could have been WAY better. I Did enjoy it I did play it, I did love the experience, BUT it lacked and I expect more well... more.

Honestly I think the fans could have made days better than what Square - Enix did.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
agreed it could have been way longer as well. Not to mention I think the hardest challenges were either the sigils oR the secret reports.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
agreed it could have been way longer as well. Not to mention I think the hardest challenges were either the sigils oR the secret reports.

I would have had 2 or more other members go with Roxas on missions so that we could see not only the relationship Roxas had with other members but the relationship that other members had with each other.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I don't where you people get that it is the best KH so far. It had so much potiential but in the end it became the first KH that I was dissapointed in.

The scene with Xion and Axel was pretty good.

The only part that was really really great about it was Xion.

Go stand in the corner.

I agree that Roxas, Axel, and Xion are great. But the story is not very KHish. I mean where is the disney? And why did they skip so many days, I hate the fact they skip days, it is so annoying.

That was my saving grace at day 150.
What happened to "I will disappear from this world in [insert numbber here] days?"

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The scene with Xion and Axel was pretty good.

Go stand in the corner.

That was my saving grace at day 150.
What happened to "I will disappear from this world in [insert numbber here] days?"

Scene with Axel and Xion was awesome, one of the best scenes in KH IMO.

I just don't like the fact that Days lacked so much. I mean COM was better and it was on the GBA!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Totally agree about the Axel/Xion scene. You can really feel the pain that the two of them are going through.

Yeah, I got pissed off a bit that Days skipped 200+ days in reality. I mean, sure, the fact that sometimes we got multiple missions tried to disguise that fact, but it had almost a "ripped off" feeling. The game moved so slowly as well; semed like we were playing forever until something happened.

sballien

Totally agree about the Axel/Xion scene. You can really feel the pain that the two of them are going through.

Yeah, I got pissed off a bit that Days skipped 200+ days in reality. I mean, sure, the fact that sometimes we got multiple missions tried to disguise that fact, but it had almost a "ripped off" feeling. The game moved so slowly as well; semed like we were playing forever until something happened.

I think it would have been better for there to have been more storyline given to us in the gameplay rather than in Roxas's diary entries, and there to have been more freedom in worlds rather than specific repetitive missions.

Though, I really liked "Days" a lot. XD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I wanted more scenes of Organization members interacting with each other, more missions where Roxas has 2-3 members as party members. More plot for the worlds. Less skipping, more connections to BBS.

I wish the fans could actually have written days, would have been so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back