• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Organization Members in CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite Organization member in CoM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
What are your favorite Organization members in Castle Oblivion:
Axel
Larxene
Marluxia
Vexen
Zexion
Lexaeus​

Last edited:

graypeople

axel all day and zexion is a coward how people even like him is unkown to me but yea axel is just strong he acts cool his hair goes hard and i like his role in the games

Akans

「moriya」
Zex :D

Cuz if i was an org member, I'd sit back and kill people off from the shadows. Screw cowardly, all's fair in love and war xD

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
axel all day and zexion is a coward how people even like him is unkown to me but yea axel is just strong he acts cool his hair goes hard and i like his role in the games

:lol:

I was thinking the same thing i would also add Marluxia to that category too..

I was stuck between Axel and Larxene. i chose Axel though because he survived :cool:

αsiя

space coke
I'm going for Lexaus because he's the quite one of the group and doesnt get into all the bullshit and he can also whoop some ass

Cexiangel

dude... Zexion. He aint a coward, he's just smart enough to play his game from a safe distance. But when worst comes to worst, he puts up one hell of a boss fight.

Aria

braver by the minute
Axel followed closely by Zexion. Axel is just plain awesome.

xeras

If i was an Org. member i would be vexen. He's a scientist so he is one of the smartest. He even made...(i don't know how to make spoiler thing). And his shield is just awsome. Lat but not least his element is ice, that is kick ass!

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
gah dat was really hard choice >.<, cuz I like Axel, Zexion and Marlxia XD lolz but in the end Marluxia won O.O...lolz

caleb&sora

Awards
I think that Larxene is awesome because she actually has a personality (not that Axel doesn't, but more forceful.) And she had the nerve to hit Namine. That alone gives her cause to be awesome.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Marluxia, i felt if he couldve had more screen time, or encountered Sora a bit more, he would have had higher praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back