• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS possible NA release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
It was announced that FFXIII would be released in NA on March 13, thats 4 months after JPN's release. So it's VERY likely BBS could be released in NA in April, or even possibly, late March. I just wonder when they will officially announce the NA release...

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I think Dissidia was 8 months between release dates so I dont know if you are right.

Awards
I think Dissidia was 8 months between release dates so I dont know if you are right.

Dissidia took that long cuz they made A LOT of changes to the gameplay. If they don't do that w/ BBS, 4 months at the most.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It was announced that FFXIII would be released in NA on March 13, thats 4 months after JPN's release.

March 9, actually.

Kingdom Hearts II was released 4 months after the JP release, so I'm guessing it'll take the same amount of time for BBS. However, because of FFXIII's popularity, it will most likely get pushed back a month like with Japan, so my guess would be sometime in April.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Dissidia took that long cuz they made A LOT of changes to the gameplay. If they don't do that w/ BBS, 4 months at the most.

But Dissidia didnt have as much dialogue as BBS will have. Plus they ddnt need to make sure the translations are perfectly suited and in the right style. KH pays special attention to translations because if they get them wrong people theorise the wrong things. It might be more than 4 months.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
But Dissidia didnt have as much dialogue as BBS will have. Plus they ddnt need to make sure the translations are perfectly suited and in the right style. KH pays special attention to translations because if they get them wrong people theorise the wrong things. It might be more than 4 months.

That's the price we have to pay for translation not done via-monkey, but it's a price I'm very willing to pay.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
I dont understand how you guys can attempt to predict the release date.
It'll just end up being something waaaaay off probably.

Awards

Okay, well they need to do that with FFXIII, including lip-synching, and they need to pay EXTRA CLOSE attention with that cuz of the graphics. And its being released on 2 systems, less than 4 MONTHS from the JPN release, so i doubt it would be longer.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
I dont understand how you guys can attempt to predict the release date.
BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFk9FbVQ4VUozM2hHRWMyNjV5OXlsRUEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Yeaaah, that's why in KH2 Roxas asked Sora why did "he" choose you, and at the end of Days, Roxas asked Xion Who'd I have ice cream with?! instead of Let's have ice cream again together, the three of us!

Right? >_>;

I'm expecting it somewhere along April to May if we're lucky and they don't rush it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Okay, well they need to do that with FFXIII, including lip-synching, and they need to pay EXTRA CLOSE attention with that cuz of the graphics. And its being released on 2 systems, less than 4 MONTHS from the JPN release, so i doubt it would be longer.

They said that they started working on the english version earlier, and with so many people working on it (well, I think almost the entirety of the dev team for the Fabula Nova Crystallis compilation is helping out with FFXIII, not sure about other branches outside) it's become possible for them to finish it so quickly.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Except with FF13 they finished the game like this Spring in Japanese, and just finished the game in English. All they did was finishing touches and decide to release the game as late as possible to piss absolutely everyone off and be fair to 360.

But I still say March for BBS.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'd rather not have it in March if they don't translate/lip sync it right and wait until about May/June and after if everything in the translation was right and the lip syncing fixed.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Except with FF13 they finished the game like this Spring in Japanese, and just finished the game in English. All they did was finishing touches and decide to release the game as late as possible to piss absolutely everyone off and be fair to 360.

But I still say March for BBS.

pretty much this. you have to remember that FFXIII was orignally going to have a simultaneous american and japanese release but the american release was put back so that the 360 version can release along side the PS3 version.

stupid thing to do imo and pissed alot of people off

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I hope the game comes out in May because then I can just get it for my birthday, instead of paying $60 with my own money.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Eh, I'm not bothered about it much. I've got other games to play rather than wait for Birth by Sleep, but I hope they put effort into it.

Pretty much, the english script of Days is appalling that the writer/transalator should get shot for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back