• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Never played this game. Please help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XemnasRoxas

Ok i never played this game so i'm looking to find out more about the lore. If someone who has played the game to the end. Please unload all the spoilers you want because I dont intend on tracking down a copy of this game any time soon.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Do you have a PS2/other system that plays PS2 games?
If so, just get Re:Chain of Memories--the remake of CoM with voices and such.

Tiax

Ok i never played this game so i'm looking to find out more about the lore. If someone who has played the game to the end. Please unload all the spoilers you want because I dont intend on tracking down a copy of this game any time soon.

Kingdom Hearts Wiki.

But, if you really want me to spoil...

Sora and co. are led to a castle called Castle Oblivion. There are 13 (More or less) floors in the castle. Each floor they go up, Sora and co. lose some of their memories.

That's all you really need to know...other than they regain their memories back...:35:

RoxasAi

Kingdom Hearts Wiki.

But, if you really want me to spoil...

Sora and co. are led to a castle called Castle Oblivion. There are 13 (More or less) floors in the castle. Each floor they go up, Sora and co. lose some of their memories.

That's all you really need to know...other than they regain their memories back...:35:

thats not a spoils cause that not what happens:31:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I just got emulators. Just get that or take your chances on wikipedia or kh wikia.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Marluxia leads Sora to a place called Castle Oblivion. Sora & co. start going up the floors, one by one, looking for the King and Riku. They discover that each floor replicates each world from Sora's memories. Sora "remembers" a girl named Naminé, who replaces Kairi in his memories. He then finds Riku, who seems to have the same memories as Sora for some reason. Sora finally finds Naminé, only to find out that she is the one who has been messing with his memories. Turns out that Organization XIII (who Sora has been meeting throughout the castle) has traitors, and these traitors are trying to make Sora their slave using Naminé to rearrange his memories so she can make him do whatever she wants him to do. The Riku that was introduced in the castle was actually a replica of the real Riku, created by the Organization, and fake memories were given to him. Sora defeats all of the organization members he met in the castle (Vexen, Larxene, Marluxia) with the exception of Axel. Before disposing of Vexen, he took Sora to a place he said was a memory from the "other side of his heart". This world was Twilight Town. Sora finally got to Naminé, and she gave Sora a choice to either keep the memories of the castle, or regain his old memories and lose the ones from the castle. Sora chose the latter. The only way he could regain his memories is if he was put to sleep so Naminé could put his memories back together for a year. Sora does so, but not before making a note in Jiminy's journal to "Thank Naminé" for returning his memories back to him.

Meanwhile, Riku finds himself in the basement of Castle Oblivion, without the aid of the King. A mysterious explains to him the rules of Castle Oblivion, how each level is a world from his memories. However, since Riku pushed all of his friends out of his life for the power of darkness, he doesn't see anyone in the castle except for beings of darkness. Xehanort's heartless ("Ansem") appears to him, stating he was revived through Riku's darkness. Riku decided to destroy the darkness of his memories, and if he succeeds he will take out Ansem. Various times Ansem proved to be too powerful for him, and the King had to interfere, sending but a portion of his spirit to help Riku. Riku finally makes it to Ansem, and defeats him with the help of the King (the actual king, not a portion of his spirit). The King explains to Riku how he showed him that darkness isn't all bad. When Riku was asked which path he would take, the one to light or dark, by DiZ, he chose the inbetween path, the road to dawn.

I don't usually do this, but this took a lot of time, and I think I deserve some rep...=D

Tiax

Marluxia leads Sora to a place called Castle Oblivion. Sora & co. start going up the floors, one by one, looking for the King and Riku. They discover that each floor replicates each world from Sora's memories. Sora "remembers" a girl named Naminé, who replaces Kairi in his memories. He then finds Riku, who seems to have the same memories as Sora for some reason. Sora finally finds Naminé, only to find out that she is the one who has been messing with his memories. Turns out that Organization XIII (who Sora has been meeting throughout the castle) has traitors, and these traitors are trying to make Sora their slave using Naminé to rearrange his memories so she can make him do whatever she wants him to do. The Riku that was introduced in the castle was actually a replica of the real Riku, created by the Organization, and fake memories were given to him. Sora defeats all of the organization members he met in the castle (Vexen, Larxene, Marluxia) with the exception of Axel. Before disposing of Vexen, he took Sora to a place he said was a memory from the "other side of his heart". This world was Twilight Town. Sora finally got to Naminé, and she gave Sora a choice to either keep the memories of the castle, or regain his old memories and lose the ones from the castle. Sora chose the latter. The only way he could regain his memories is if he was put to sleep so Naminé could put his memories back together for a year. Sora does so, but not before making a note in Jiminy's journal to "Thank Naminé" for returning his memories back to him.

Meanwhile, Riku finds himself in the basement of Castle Oblivion, without the aid of the King. A mysterious explains to him the rules of Castle Oblivion, how each level is a world from his memories. However, since Riku pushed all of his friends out of his life for the power of darkness, he doesn't see anyone in the castle except for beings of darkness. Xehanort's heartless ("Ansem") appears to him, stating he was revived through Riku's darkness. Riku decided to destroy the darkness of his memories, and if he succeeds he will take out Ansem. Various times Ansem proved to be too powerful for him, and the King had to interfere, sending but a portion of his spirit to help Riku. Riku finally makes it to Ansem, and defeats him with the help of the King (the actual king, not a portion of his spirit). The King explains to Riku how he showed him that darkness isn't all bad. When Riku was asked which path he would take, the one to light or dark, by DiZ, he chose the inbetween path, the road to dawn.

I don't usually do this, but this took a lot of time, and I think I deserve some rep...=D

Exactly why I didn't go in-depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back