• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Making the game harder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Ugh...you again?
Please. Just leave. I don't care for what you have to say, and your comments do not affect me at all.
I would appreciate if you didn't come out of nowhere every time a complication arises and butt in (something you previously were against, hypocrite). Once again, you're wasting your time with your words, so please, just slink back into your oxygen-deficient mother's basement Mr. 11, 000 posts.

Mother's basement? Last I checked, you said it was my Grandma's basement. Sound's like someone with a small penis is getting their words mixed up.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Ugh...you again?
Please. Just leave. I don't care for what you have to say, and your comments do not affect me at all.
I would appreciate if you didn't come out of nowhere every time a complication arises and butt in (something you previously were against, hypocrite). Once again, you're wasting your time with your words, so please, just slink back into your oxygen-deficient mother's basement Mr. 11, 000 posts.
You came in here, saying there was no point in making the game more challenging. Not only did you not contribute anything to the thread, you also kind of bashed the topic.

And it's funny because he lives at his own place and has a girlfriend who I've spoken to lol.

UnstoppableSound

∞;4586148 said:
You came in here, saying there was no point in making the game more challenging. Not only did you not contribute anything to the thread, you also kind of bashed the topic.

And it's funny because he lives at his own place and has a girlfriend who I've spoken to lol.

I did not. I came in here saying I don't understand why you masochists enjoy torturing yourselves with ridiculous restrictions, which is completely different. Also, thank you for obviously stating what my actions were, I really had no idea what I was doing (I wish I could roll my eyes at this point).

Oh! Internet friends through a forum! Even better. That really adds to the super nerdy personality.

Keeeeeeep dishing out your opinions and anger, I bathe in it.

S

Shadow Soldier

I did not. I came in here saying I don't understand why you masochists enjoy torturing yourselves with ridiculous restrictions, which is completely different. Also, thank you for obviously stating what my actions were, I really had no idea what I was doing (I wish I could roll my eyes at this point).

Oh! Internet friends through a forum! Even better. That really adds to the super nerdy personality.

Internet friends? It proves if anything that people actually like us, which, lets be honest, you're having trouble with. Just like the size of your penis.

UnstoppableSound

Internet friends? It proves if anything that people actually like us, which, lets be honest, you're having trouble with. Just like the size of your penis.

Nah. I've got my own real life friends, thanks. I'd rather not communicate online like the likes of you internet scum. Once more, go crawl into your hole with your half-baked insults. Why am I even wasting my time talking to you? Jesus. Even a second of my time dedicated to something like you makes me want to hurl.

P.S
Know that I won't be responding further. PEACE!

Firo

Oh Crap

How much till you drown in it?

Just stop. You bashed SS, with no valid reason.

S

Shadow Soldier

How much till you drown in it?

Just stop. You bashed SS, with no valid reason.

Sure he did. I don't go outside. I live on this site. I have 11k posts. I live in my Grandma's basement. And I don't breathe fresh air.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Try playing upside down XD the whole game.

Uh, dont mean to be mean here but thats kinda retarded. jks

play the game with one hand behind your back (so is that, but who cares).

Nah. I've got my own real life friends, thanks. I'd rather not communicate online like the likes of you internet scum. Once more, go crawl into your hole with your half-baked insults. Why am I even wasting my time talking to you? Jesus. Even a second of my time dedicated to something like you makes me want to hurl.

P.S
Know that I won't be responding further. PEACE!

PAWNED!!!!.

White Mushroom

∞;4586148 said:

Hey, well i kinda did the same thing and i hope i didn't offend anyone. Sorry guys. Just wondered to understand why you do such things.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's so we can get more out of a game. Once we've completed the game 100%, there's no actual new content or challenges to go over, so we set ourselves our own challenges and restrictions.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I'm currently playing the following restrictions:
1. Only half of the level panals useable
2. No teammates healing
3. No teammates attacking
4. No items
5. No cure spells
6. No glide
7. No air slide
8. No high jump
9. No dodge roll?
10. Proud mode

For 6, 7, and 8, I'm only doing those unless it's required to complete a mission. However, if it's required to complete a mission 100%, get any badge, or get a treasure chest, then I still cannot use it. Not sure if I'm going to use dodge roll, probably not. But I'm still keeping block.

After this, I may try a Level 1 playthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back