• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long did it take you..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku191

to finish the game? lol it took me about a week or so roughly same time as kh2 took me but w/e

just curious to how long it took the rest of you and if you thought the game was too short for you

UnstoppableSound

to finish the game? lol it took me about a week or so roughly same time as kh2 took me but w/e

just curious to how long it took the rest of you and if you thought the game was too short for you

And exactly how long was that?

I think it took me ~90 hours. But I spent a bunch of time mastering it.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Eh....thirty or fourty hours...
Need to go do missions now though.
I was too excited to advance the story to do the unnecessary missions hehe...

KH!

i didnt want to go threw it too fast so i spaced it out. i would play an hour every day. i finished it in like a month. if i was to go normal speed i would finish it in like 5 -9 days

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I think it took me about a week to do the story(about 40 hours). Now i've got about 50 hours doing the other stuff but I still haven't beat all the missions yet though.

State

Awards
Six days... exactly the same time Roxas lived for in KHII as some world-inhabitant wannabe.

Gram

Banned
Awards
3 days,
cause i got a little ocd and wouldn't finish til i filled the mission gauges completely.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Wow Xorbok and Anagram you two finished the game fast. o_o
u think?
i thought that was a long time, compared to kh2 and Re:Com.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Took about seven days. Got it Tuesday and finished the next Tuesday.
Just need to work on getting the sigils and a few other gears.

khallsta25

Banned
well to do everything there is including cheats,optional boos,keyblades,abilities,lvl. 99,All drive forms,and etc.it took i think probley a month

impart

Climb The Sky
6 weeks and one day. because I was working on my Halloween costume to get it done in time. and because allot of the things in that game pissed me off and i would get mad about and not play for a while XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm not really sure, but probably around 60 hours. Regardless of how badly I wanted to progress story-wise, I still went back to previous missions to get completion at some point before continuing, and yes, I did watch every single cutscene from start to finish.

Xorbok

I'm not really sure, but probably around 60 hours. Regardless of how badly I wanted to progress story-wise, I still went back to previous missions to get completion at some point before continuing, and yes, I did watch every single cutscene from start to finish.

Thats What I did. ...................................

robertexe

38 hours(2 weeks) about 4 of those hrs were mission mode though.i beat it a lvl.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back