• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Best Gear

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

White Mushroom

There are a lot of gears in Days. What's everyone's favorite? And for which weopon makes you think so?

My favorite is Ultimate Gear and Pandoras Gear, for the cool weopons for Axel, Mickey, and Roxas. Gotta love Inverse KK.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Zero Gear with all Sight Units equipped is pretty nice, half my hits/combos are critical ones.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
My favorite is Ultimate Gear and Pandoras Gear, for the cool weopons for Axel, Mickey, and Roxas. Gotta love Inverse KK.

Mickey has Kingdom Key D with almost every Gear, though. >_>

Pandora's Gear+ by far is my favorite. The combos with the Omega Weapon+ are outstanding, and I cleared most of Mission Mode using it on Xaldin.

White Mushroom

Pandora's Gear+ by far is my favorite. The combos with the Omega Weapon+ are outstanding, and I cleared most of Mission Mode using it on Xaldin.
I know but I like that I can use my favorate gear and have IKK. Oh, and Xaldin does have pretty amazing attacks w/ Pandora's gear+. Its so much fun to play as him with that gear especially when he does that attack where he spins the lances on his back.

UnstoppableSound

Anybody with Zero Gear is a blast.
Especially Marluxia. By far the illest combo chain in the game.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Zero gear is the best as already stated.
Rage Gear looked cool...Reminded me of KH2 for some reason.

ReverseUnversed

The best Gear to use? Of course it's Pandora Gear! If upgraded, the character wields its most powerful weapon (Example: Vol de Nuit+ for Larxene, Aegis+ for Vexen, Omega Weapon+ for Roxas). Got it?

Allister Rose

French Lover

the stats change though.

of course the ones near the bottom are going to be the favorites. the list of gears goes down to weakest to strongest. (casual and mystery gear appears to be the exception)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back