• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanorts return

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudzack117

I was wondering and chances are that i am wrong on this one, but in one of the reports it says something that if the nobody is defeated and the corresponding heartless is defeated as well, the original being comes back... I might have misinterpreted this but wouldn't that mean xehanort would be revived because his heartless was defeated and xemnas was defeated?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Yep, this has been discussed here numerous times.

Dead Heartless + Dead Nobody = A person again. At least, that's what the reports say, and it's a slim chance.

Tenyas

He was never truly 'normal' in Ansem's eyes. So yeah, I think he's gonna have something odd going on. *coughProbableunversedcough* Eh, just a thought though.

Tenyas

No, I mean that if the body has already been fully destroyed, the heart has a high probability of just floating back to kingdom hearts.

And... I don't think Vanitas is Xehanort. D: I believe he dies at the end.

manueltace

Yep, because the heart needs a vessal to go to when it's out.
so wen the heartless dies the nobody get the heart? i dont think so. that would just make the nobudy the original. and why are they called heartless if they have hearts?? i mean ansems smarter than that. just because the hearts full of darkness doesnt mean its not there. and if the heart is there the heartless must have the originals memories unless the darkness makes you forget. then riku would have forgotten lots of stuf in KH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back